Post Match Stoke 0 - Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could happen. Pardew will go, any minute, and NP has been there before. It would be a tricky job for him to turn down I reckon.

I really don't see why NP would want to trade working for Top for working for Mike Ashley.

I really don't see why NP would want to trade working for Top for working for Mike Ashley.

Cash and to go up north. Doubt if he'll go though....

He won't go there, I'm confident the effort he's invested in this project won't be discarded easily.

Hes hardly being paid pennies either.

In our last three Premier League games, our opponents are averaging 25 shots a game against us. We've managed 23 in total.

Over those games, we've had twenty shots on target against us, conceding three times. We've had eight shots on target, scoring twice.

We're averaging 37% possession in matches this season. Today was our highest at 41%. Our opponents have also had more than double the number of corners we have.

Somehow, our goal difference is only minus one across those matches and overall our results are balanced.

I can't decide whether we're riding our luck or is there more to it?

It's been mentioned many times before that stats mean **** all. Shots on target could be trickles from 30 yards, some aren't even on target from what I've seen in the past. In none of the games bar Chelsea have we been lucky to get the result we got. We could have conceded more today but we could also have scored more. We are closing down better than in the past it seems and so shots that the opposition do get tend to be snap shots. All my opinion of course.

tHslFNe.jpg
:icon_lol: Love you too Sugar-tits

image.jpg

Caption time

Last edited:
Please God don't let Newcastle come in for Nigel.

Why would they? He's doing OK but hardly set the world alight in the premier league yet. If they wanted an existing Premimager then someone like Monk, Hughes or even Pulis would be higher up their list.

Why would that be something he'd want to do?
Doesn't he live in Sheffield?
So by moving to Newcastle he'd be moving a lot further from home.

He managed them for a short while including a 6-0 defeat at Man Utd. Maybe he would think he has a point to prove. As he did when he came back here. Don't think he'd go though.

We didn't deserve defeat - Mark Hughes

Why? If you fail to score and your defence concedes then what exactly is it that you have to carp about? You weren't good enough, full stop. When your team were in the ascendant you didn't put away any opportunity presented to you. Our defenders stuck resolutely to their job, our midfield battled and demonstrated moments of beauty while the forward line harried for the cause.

You did deserve to lose, Mark. You deserved it because you were the second best team on the day in that you scored no goals and we scored one.

So **** you, Stoke, you bunch of BNP shitters. **** you for the half-time threats and the pitch invasion in 2008. **** you Pullis, Nash, Cort, Wilkinson, Buxton, Shawcross, Dickinson, Lawrence, Pugh, Delap, Whelan, Cresswell, Fuller, Sidibe and Ameobi.

Old Peculiar tastes particularly good tonight. \o/

Apparently Stoke thought it would be a nice idea to show footage from "that game" before the match yesterday. Karma well and truly bit them on the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669