Stoke match who will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley Matthews?

So apart from Matthews, Shilton, Banks, Greenhoff, Hudson, Eastham, Conroy, Garth Crooks, Mike Pejic, Geoff Hurst, and Gerry Taggart.......what have the Romans ever done for us :icon_roll

Peter Shilton

true legend, quality bloke. i met him on the quayside in town last year, told him off for wearing trainers. the arsehole DJ put the england world cup tune on with him in the video, took loads of geordie folk about an hour to realise it was shilts. got a photo of it somewhere but i look shit, so i will not show it

oh and i'll be at this one too, it'll be shit, just going for the scenery though

After much deliberation I have decided that I just can't be arsed

Feck 'em

Who remembers Stoke away in the second leg of the Paly-off semi final? Cracking performance that night, Heskey cross, and a majestic volley from Gary Parker - BOOOOM! Wembley here we come!

Pitch invasion and general sour grape nastiness after the final whistle - why their fans were put behind us in the paddock I'll never understand. Coin throwing, spitting, horrible Stokie scum was rife that night. Police horses, 'copters and police dogs on show - oh that was a great drive home - if we play half as well as we did that night we'll get a draw at least.

Who remembers Stoke away in the second leg of the Paly-off semi final? Cracking performance that night, Heskey cross, and a majestic volley from Gary Parker - BOOOOM! Wembley here we come!

Pitch invasion and general sour grape nastiness after the final whistle - why their fans were put behind us in the paddock I'll never understand. Coin throwing, spitting, horrible Stokie scum was rife that night. Police horses, 'copters and police dogs on show - oh that was a great drive home - if we play half as well as we did that night we'll get a draw at least.
we havent got half the squad of players that fight for LCFC that we did then..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669