Maybury

Kishishev
Clemence
Chambers

Hume
Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, De Vries, Mattock, Sheehan, Campbell

Leicester win 2-1 (Hume & Fryatt) :038:

maybe all the new palyers signed are bringing out the best of our old players i.e Maybury, Stearman and MDV

Last edited:
Fulop

Stearman
N'Gotty
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Maybury
Kishishev
Clemence
Chambers

Hume
Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, De Vries, Mattock, Sheehan, Campbell

Leicester win 2-1 (Hume & Fryatt) :038:

Would rather play with 10 men than that tosser.

I take it the maybury thing is a joke?

I thought it was the other night when they announced him as a sub... was still in a state of shock when he came on the pitch

I take it the maybury thing is a joke?

Why :102:

We've already seen De Vries come back 100% better than previous, so Maybury under Kelly/Levein was shit, but he may have improved. Worth a shout IMO, if he's poor he'l soon be back in the reserves.

Why :102:

We've already seen De Vries come back 100% better than previous, so Maybury under Kelly/Levein was shit, but he may have improved. Worth a shout IMO, if he's poor he'l soon be back in the reserves.

And he looked good when he played against villa did he?

he touched the ball twice by my reckoning and one of those touches was a slice off the side of the pitch after an attempted pass. Feckin hell youll want kenton in next.

he touched the ball twice by my reckoning and one of those touches was a slice off the side of the pitch after an attempted pass. Feckin hell youll want kenton in next.

oh no no no no:018:

Rather Kenton than Maybury IMO.

I don't know about Villa, I wasn't there. It was his 1st competitive match in a long while ffs, so why you were expectring a great deal more I have no idea.

I have spoken to a few who did go to the Villa game, and they all said the same - He did what was asked of him.

Its very disapointing that we are having to revert to Maybury and Kenton after the amount of siginings we have made.

It says a lot about Hellings. He must be dog shit.

Back to 4-4-2 tomorrow and hopefully a similar good performance id say 2-0 Hume and Fryatt, an early goal may see us reverting to 3-5-2!

I don't know about Villa, I wasn't there. It was his 1st competitive match in a long while ffs, so why you were expectring a great deal more I have no idea.

I have spoken to a few who did go to the Villa game, and they all said the same - He did what was asked of him.

New people come on this site and get slagged off all the time for saying we should pick keibi or hellings when we have seen nothing of them ourselves. We have all surely seen enough of Maybury and Kenton to know they are not good enough.

I understand that all that was under a different regime but it proved to me that neither of these players are good enough for the team and no amount of training will change that, Maybury is just not good enough and Kenton is one of the worst signings in the history of my supporting of lcfc.

As always though its just opinions.

Fulop

Stearman
N'Gotty
Kisnorbo
Mattock

Kaebi
Clem
Kish
Sheehan

Hume
Fryatt

Yes please.

My only doubt is Stearman. I don't know how he has been playing recently, but I understand Chambers's form is not brilliant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670