Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Pay on the gate?

Less than a fortnight to go and no tickets on sale yet. I think they were due to start selling them yesterday.

In the programme on Saturday, on the fixture list page it states we are playing them on Friday 9th. Yet on another page, which is advertising tickets for up and coming games it says we are playing them on Saturday 10th.

WHICH FECKING DAY ARE WE PLAYING THEM???

bocadillo said:
Pay on the gate?

Less than a fortnight to go and no tickets on sale yet. I think they were due to start selling them yesterday.

Being a part-time Pete, :icon_roll :confused: :icon_sad: , I shall be watching on Sky. :icon_sad:

Boy Genius said:
In the programme on Saturday, on the fixture list page it states we are playing them on Friday 9th. Yet on another page, which is advertising tickets for up and coming games it says we are playing them on Saturday 10th.

WHICH FECKING DAY ARE WE PLAYING THEM???

9th its on Sky

highland fox said:
9th its on Sky

Fecking Programme.... had me all wound up. Now I will have to go to Fosse Park shopping on Saturday.....

bocadillo said:
Pay on the gate?

You can apparently pay on the gate, they were supposed to send out tickets for sale this week but haven't. City are expecting them by the end of the week.

...Foxes and curious passers-by in the United States can watch the game, too.

I've got more info on the USA Foxes website.

What better way to start a weekend than by having a bunch of drinks, watching Leicester City win and seeing Heidi Klum draw a group of Spain, United States, Ecuador and Togo? :D

500 tickets for the Stoke game will go on general sale from the Walkers t/o tomorrow (Friday) - there will be no priority sales.

You can save a special trip to the ground, a phone-call and/or the £1.50 service charge by paying on the gate at the same price.

bocadillo said:
500 tickets for the Stoke game will go on general sale from the Walkers t/o tomorrow (Friday) - there will be no priority sales.

You can save a special trip to the ground, a phone-call and/or the £1.50 service charge by paying on the gate at the same price.

AY UP BOC! Is it confirmed we can pay at the gate on the day of the match?

beaumontfox said:
as long as my priority card gets stamped i don't care if it's pay on the gate or not!:biggrin:

i'm not going to bother with this one, hate watching on sky because i always feel like i should be there, but friday night is a bit of a bitch to get to and would hate to be stuck on the motorway missing half of it. as for priority cards...i've given up on the club keeping a record of games i've been to, been to loads of games for 7years and still have a priority of 3 as records always show that i've attended none - don't suppose it matters this season though

gutted.... cant even watch this one on tv never mind get there... got a bloody works party that night :(

Cate Fox said:
gutted.... cant even watch this one on tv never mind get there... got a bloody works party that night :(

Same here Cate, hopefully the same venue ;) :icon_bigg

out at the airport??

We have just got a girls meal at the local from work....

Cate Fox said:
We have just got a girls meal at the local from work....
Where's that then? how many lovely ladies?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669