Stop poisoning the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats probably because most of us regulars on here didn't agree with or play any part in the chanting in the first place.
MM really is a total dickhead sometimes. I don't even know where to start on that shambolic rant. He cannot stop people from having opinions. If he wants to add to our understanding, he has the power to do so. He chooses not to in order to save his own face.

You're only a temporary owner looking to make some money out of us. Why do you think I should suspend my right to have a mind of my own whilst you do it?

maybe this regular should go and see him :102:

Last edited:
Mandaric said: “It is not up to me to tell the fans what to sing.
“But do these people think, in all seriousness, that Martin Allen is a more important issue than the club they have supported for years?

If you're one of the fans who would rather sing for Martin Allen than Leicester City, come and see me.

Silly old duffer. He should get over this and stop spinning nonsense through the Mockery. He's probably the only person who'd imply that you're either for MA or you're for Leicester.

Mandaric said: “It is not up to me to tell the fans what to sing.
“But do these people think, in all seriousness, that Milan Mandaric is a more important issue than the club they have supported for years?

If you're one of the fans who would rather sing for Milan Mandaric than Leicester City, come and see me.

Can anyone tell the difference? :102:

Silly old duffer. He should get over this and stop spinning nonsense through the Mockery. He's probably the only person who'd imply that you're either for MA or you're for Leicester.
maybe he should stand in the crowd and have his say :102:

I still fail to see that a 30 second chant for MA can be construed as a "Fan who would rather sing for Martin Allen than Leicester City" Because by any stretch of the imagination that isn't the case, no matter how much spin you put on it. As an aside when the Chelsea fans are chanting Mourinho's name today will thay be Poisenous for the club? Oh and I realise that he was there longer than MA but that is because he was allowed to be !!

maybe this regular should go and see him :102:

I think he wants to understand why people would sing the name of a short lived person no longer at the club. I can't help him there, so I won't be trying to explain it to him. I just wouldn't have sung it myself. In fact, I can't ever recall singing the name of anyone no longer at the club. All past players get nothing but a snarl from me unless they were genuine heroes who have finished in the game and come out for a half time wave (e.g. Walsh, Lineker etc).

My argument with MM is over his attempt to tell City fans what they can or cannot sing/think. He has no right to pull rank over any supporter. Particularly in his role as a 'here today, gone tomorrow' owner. If he wants to argue the toss on that particular point, bring it on.

I think he wants to understand why people would sing the name of a short lived person no longer at the club. I can't help him there, so I won't be trying to explain it to him. I just wouldn't have sung it myself. In fact, I can't ever recall singing the name of anyone no longer at the club. All past players get nothing but a snarl from me unless they were genuine heroes who have finished in the game and come out for a half time wave (e.g. Walsh, Lineker etc).

My argument with MM is over his attempt to tell City fans what they can or cannot sing/think. He has no right to pull rank over any supporter. Particularly in his role as a 'here today, gone tomorrow' owner. If he wants to argue the toss on that particular point, bring it on.
the question is will you take up is offer on thursday bn.

the question is will you take up is offer on thursday bn.

I thought my answer made it clear?

1. He doesn't want to talk to me about what I think. He wants to talk about MA chants. Frankly, I don't want to talk to him about what I think either.

2. I would never lower myself to attend a meeting with him or anyone else at the club. I am a fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

In my more naive years, I went to the ground when McGhee was manager and spent time with him (even had a meal at the restaurant with him and amazingly, he didn't eat everything!). It showed me everything I needed to know about the 'inside' of football. I never want anything to do with it again.

I know my place. I just wish MM did too.

In my more naive years, I went to the ground when McGhee was manager and spent time with him (even had a meal at the restaurant with him and amazingly, he didn't eat everything!).

Did he have the prawn cocktail, the soup of the day or a deep fried Mars bar starter?
Can't believe the fat f*cker didn't eat everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670