Stop poisoning the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are losing at any point in the game (which we probably will, in a very difficult game) then I'm absolutely certain that the "One Martin Allen" chants will be thick and fast

It's a stone cold certainty

I prefer "Gerry Gerry sort it out" or even "Gary Gary sort it out"

be more like megson out!!

there was a couple of lads behind us who tried to start 'we want Megson out'
chant on Tuesday.

i fail to see the why there is such a clamber to bring back MA2, 4 games in charge, one 20 minute spell against Watford where everything went well and he's the next messiah.

chant on Tuesday.

i fail to see the why there is such a clamber to bring back MA2, 4 games in charge, one 20 minute spell against Watford where everything went well and he's the next messiah.

It will get worse as time goes on, sadly - especially if we fail to get anywhere

A few chatty internet blogs, some flowers and Mars bars at the training ground, and one half of good football, and he is suddenly the man who would have taken us further than O'Neill

Above all else he is simply the symbol of anything anti-Mandaric - and so his name shall be chanted ad nauseam every time things go awry

Last edited:
chant on Tuesday.

was it as long as that?

Great Post Fox58......:038::038:

I was one of the thousands of genuine supporters chanting "Feck Off O'Neill" that day

In the interests of accuracy, it was actually '**** off, Martin O'Neill...." to the tune of Go West.

(pedantic mode now back off :) )

Fair point, but a good manager will keep that all in house and not blast a player in the full glare of the media, as that would well and truely fcuk a player up.

As gor PK he was abused by our fans because he seemed he was not up to it. It transpired that he was being played well out of his prefered position. In central defence and one game he was a different player.

I've just spent a few minutes trawling through some old posts by you about Kisnorbo looking to find some evidence of you giving him some abuse!

Fair play to you, your attitude was exactly the same then as now. Respect due.

In the interests of accuracy, it was actually '**** off, Martin O'Neill...." to the tune of Go West.

(pedantic mode now back off :) )
I remember it being, to the tune of Go West:

"Sack the board, and the manager"

:102:

Although I'm sure there were plenty of different ones that day...

I've just spent a few minutes trawling through some old posts by you about Kisnorbo looking to find some evidence of you giving him some abuse!

Fair play to you, your attitude was exactly the same then as now. Respect due.

I don't come from LFE you know......:icon_bigg

did anyone notice that some chelsea fans had a protest outside stamford bridge,chanting 'bring back the special one'.

i think thats the way our fans should have gone about things,instead of the outburst at florist.just my opinion :icon_wink

did anyone notice that some chelsea fans had a protest outside stamford bridge,chanting 'bring back the special one'.

i think thats the way our fans should have gone about things,instead of the outburst at florist.just my opinion :icon_wink

Especially as Allen had won 6 trophies for us including 2 Premiership titles :icon_roll

another club owner throwing their toys out the pram

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/7006532.stm

about time they realised, we pay & have a right to an opinion.

not saying I agree with the MA chants, complete waste of time will change nothing, but MM talking about poison in the fan base was even worse.

As MM skillfully bought the club on the cheap, we know he has intelligence, unlike those who blindly supported his takeover & now have the hump with him because he is running a club as he always does

yes it is, you are advocating a demo outisde the walkers to try and get a manager reinstated who ha been here for 4 games

No Duzza, what he was saying is that might have been a better way for our brain dead fans who chanted for MA at the forest game. Do it that way rather than during a fecking cup tie.

One 30 second chant about the previous manager is vastly different to what Ridsdale is getting. I don't think there is any comparison. Also I don't remember anyone chanting anything against MM ? Am I correct?

yes it is, you are advocating a demo outisde the walkers to try and get a manager reinstated who ha been here for 4 games

In fairness, I don't think that was the point he was making.
I took it as, if you really feel the need to protest about the decision then there are better ways of going about it instead of making idiotic chants during a match that we all really, really wanted to win.

I think that MM and a few people have taken this so far out of context that it is unbelievable. I don't for 1 minute think that anyone wants a protest or anything of the sort. It was a 30 second chant about the previous manager. I have been a city fan for over 40 years and have heard the crowd chant for a previous manager before. The difference being that previous chairman put it down to experience got on with life and didn't comment. Because MM has chosen to call them poisenous it has managed to go for over 180 threads on this forum alone, whereas if he had said nothing we wouldn't be discussing it now. The only conclusion I can draw from it is he is either a complete megolomaniac or he has a guilty consience which caused him greivance. But either way it is still way over the top!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669