Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, have you been informed about the press conference for this tomorrow yet?

Last edited:
Jeff, have you been informed about the press conference for this tomorrow yet?

No.

But I can't remember receiving anything from the club's press people for ages.

Maybe I've been removed from their mailing list. Or maybe they've employed yet another clueless kid straight from university who hasn't got a clue what they're supposed to be doing.

No.

Maybe I've been removed from their mailing list. Or maybe they've employed yet another clueless kid straight from university who hasn't got a clue what they're supposed to be doing.

They obviously think their Twitter feed is enough to keep you going.

I thought their Twitter feed would be used for stuff like breaking news. Instead it's the same crap that most Twitter users seem to post.

Except for the team line up from Stringer at around 2:10pm :icon_bigg

Poor old Stringer. Apparently he's had loads of tweets tonight asking if Muzzy's comming back. Probably from the same "clued up" people on tonight's moan in.

No.

Or maybe they've employed a useless adult :icon_roll who has never been to university.

Anyway who needs the press people? It's the 4th here and I can confirm we have finally singed Billy Shitpants. He's delighted to be here at what he sees as 'undoubtedly a premier league club' The main motivation for the move was his Mrs, who has 'heard all of the rumors regarding Mozzas baby arm' she's looking forward to a nibble.

Stringer asked if he has ever shat in the chairmans car at any of his other clubs, you will be delighted to hear that he is yet to get off the mark.

Good signing I reckon.

Last edited:
Poor old Stringer. Apparently he's had loads of tweets tonight asking if Muzzy's comming back. Probably from the same "clued up" people on tonight's moan in.

This Muzzy story has come from a number of different sources but it is a load of hogwash cos he's been out too long and could never be the player he was. I doubt he could manage any more than Hinckley United's level methinks if he did play regular football again

Last edited:
Or maybe they've employed a useless adult :icon_roll who has never been to uni

It would be a change of policy if they have.
Their appointments in the last couple of years seem to have been people straight out of university, and out of their depth in that kind of job.

I'm not blaming the people who have been doing the job, it's the person making the appointments who is to blame.

I think he's lying. I just looked* and I could only see him denying that Muzzy has had a trial, but he wasn't replying to anybody in particular.

*I really wish that I hadn't, **** me he's a funny looking **** isn't he. I take it he doesn't like kissing girls?

This Muzzy story has come from a number of different sources...

Now that I refuse to believe. I'd bet money that all of these 'different sources' are just repeating a single persons insane delusions

This Muzzy story has come from a number of different sources but it is a load of hogwash cos he's been out too long and could never be the player he was. I doubt he could manage any more than Hinckley United's level methinks if he did play regular football again

The story came from one of Muzzy's mates just having a laugh winding up the radio station and any gullible listeners out there :081:

I have it on good authority that the 'big' player we're trying to sign is Yakubu, however wages appear to be a stumbling block at this point. We've also made a loan enquiry for Wayne Bridge - to no avail.

There's also been interest in James Vaughan, but I think that has already been reported.

I am a good friend to a Premiership striker who is joining Leicester in January on a permanent deal on a two and a half year contract.

I think this is a great signing for us and will strength the squad significantly.

He is chuffed with the deal too. All will be revealed January 4th!!

Well I am still waiting. It is the 4th. Who is he? Or do we wait for the OS and then you tell us you knew all along?

I have it on good authority that the 'big' player we're trying to sign is Yakubu, however wages appear to be a stumbling block at this point. We've also made a loan enquiry for Wayne Bridge - to no avail.

There's also been interest in James Vaughan, but I think that has already been reported.

Nah, can't be Yakubu. MarkyP said it was done and dusted ages ago and the player was really chuffed with the deal!

It makes you wonder why it had to wait until today when other transfers went through over the weekend.

Because its bollocks? I don't see why it would need to be kept secret if it was a done deal and all parties were happy. I do know who we are going to sign next but I'll only name him after its confirmed on the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58