Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats parkin to cardiff got to do with us !

My bad. Thought I read Parkin. Eyes are screwed.

:icon_lol:

One of the fattest bastards ever to play football. Congrats - a real step up from Bellamy, Chopra and Bothroyd! :icon_wink

I don't suppose you could let us have James Vaughan now? I would quite like to see him in a City shirt again, I don't think we saw anywhere near his best last season.

No.

Bothroyd on his way then?

Yes. Probably Fulham or some sort of deal with Everton involving Vaughan.

Heskey starts today for Villa, so I'd say that definitely rules him out as the 'done deal' striker.

Bothroyd on his way then?

"Chelsea have emerged as surprise contenders to sign Cardiff City striker Jay Bothroyd for £2m, with the 28-year-old Englishman out of contract in the summer. Birmingham and West Ham are also interested."

Would be a great signing for us to play the central striker role, but he isn't a Prem striker based on the original thread creators info

"Chelsea have emerged as surprise contenders to sign Cardiff City striker Jay Bothroyd for £2m, with the 28-year-old Englishman out of contract in the summer. Birmingham and West Ham are also interested."

Would be a great signing for us to play the central striker role, but he isn't a Prem striker based on the original thread creators info
So... not the slightest bit relevant then :icon_lol:

I start my new job (and career, in a sense) tomorrow.... yet I'm infinetely more excited to see the news of our new striker!

Can't wait to see the photos on the OS of Fernando Torres in his Leicester shirt!

Last edited:
I start my new job (and career, in a sense) tomorrow.... yet I'm infinetely more excited to see the news of our new striker!

Can't wait to see the photos on the OS of Fernando Torres in his Leicester shirt!

Souls be on about March as the OS is on the ball these days!;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669