Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a wind up, I do not know; however, as Sven seems to be prepared to let Fryatt go, it is highly likely that he is on the trail of somebody.

If we treat people who offer information so rudely, they are going to keep it to themselves, or share it elsewhere. Why not wait until 5th January to deride this rumour? In that way, one does not make oneself appear foolish should it be true. :102:

This may be a wind up, I do not know; however, as Sven seems to be prepared to let Fryatt go, it is highly likely that he is on the trail of somebody.

If we treat people who offer information so rudely, they are going to keep it to themselves, or share it elsewhere. Why not wait until 5th January to deride this rumour? In that way, one does not make oneself appear foolish should it be true. :102:

that's exactly what he has done :icon_lol:

I know something you don't know! Nah nah na nah nah

One agrees somewhat with one's comments, however, posting this information is revealing very little. It just serves to tease us and make us drool over the thought of Adebayor signing (oops, I let it slip!). Anybody in the right mind knows that Sven will already be lining up his targets and that he is looking at premier players. The only information that we have gleaned here is that marky is friends with a city player and a current premier player. Thanks for the info! and by the way, I actually believe you but you have revealed nothing other than you are perhaps more bothered about your virtual ego than the information itself.

Last edited:
No.

guesswho.jpg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It could be Marcus Bent!
From BBC gossip column:
0922 GMT: Birmingham manager Alex McLeish has told striker Marcus Bent that he is free to leave the club in January. (Press Association)

I had a dream we signed Michael Owen in January.... obviously it's now going to happen that means. I'm like Mystic Meg, I am.

C'mon Marky, has the player been mentioned yet in this thread?

Last edited:
It could be Marcus Bent!
From BBC gossip column:
0922 GMT: Birmingham manager Alex McLeish has told striker Marcus Bent that he is free to leave the club in January. (Press Association)

Good call, I'd be pretty pleased.

I hope to God it's Bednar on a perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673