Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkyP, you can save face by telling everyone who you thought or where lead to believe was signing for us, and if it happens over the next few days a little of the abuse coming your way may ease. But I would like to know, should you now say Carew or Yakubu, how you came to be good friends with them?

Are you one of those gullible people who thinks all the 25 pages posted about this are all from people who didn't believe it? If so then you are a numpty as well. Time you got off my case and found something or someone else to obsess with....

Maybe you could tell us who you think believes it and we can ask them. Then we'll see who the numpty is.

I realise that if you take some of the posts at face value it might look like a lot of people thought it was genuine, but if you spend as much time here as I do you get to learn who is being sarcastic and who is gullible.

What makes you think I'm obsessed with you?
Because I've replied to a few of your posts?
I must be obsessed with most of the other members here too.

Do you really think anyone else believed it?

... and for those that did, I have some bridges in Manhattan to sell you. :icon_wink

Fvck sake, give the lad a break. 95% of rumours on here are complete bollox but no1 else gets the same reaction as this just because he hasnt included a side splitting joke about tommy wright, monster munch or plugging a laptop into a tv!

Talk about big sheds!!

Fvck sake, give the lad a break. 95% of rumours on here are complete bollox but no1 else gets the same reaction as this just because he hasnt included a side splitting joke about tommy wright, monster munch or plugging a laptop into a tv!

:018:

Into a sofa.

Talk about big sheds!!

true but claiming a specific date, being friends etc. This is mongy shit at its finest and everyone is bound to ridicule

true but claiming a specific date, being friends etc. This is mongy shit at its finest and everyone is bound to ridicule

To true! I have a friend who has a dog that has peed up the gate Of a mansion of a premiership striker and sniffed a scent detailing a move of said striker to the Walkers at 16:14 GMT on Wednesday 5th January 2011 but you don't see me posting it up for public consumption.:icon_roll

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose who the said striker is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669