Struggling with March 15th Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down to the ticket office this morning to renew my season ticket.

LCFC spaz: you cant renew you still owe us £54 from this season.

Me: oh right, well it is still this season isnt it would you like it now?

Lcfc spaz, yes please.

Paid cash.

Me: can i renew my season ticket now please.

lcfc spaz: no, your 1st dd failed this season hence owing us £54.

Me: oh right thats a shame ill go and spend my £343 i have here on something else then, thanks bye.

lcfc spaz: oh er erm come back, you can have one if your paying for it right now.

:098::098::098:

One of the worst customer service experiances i have ever had.

After the lads i was with said to stop being stubborn and go and do it i went back in and paid for it, but seriously regret it now.

LCFC you are a joke

Lcfc spaz, yes please.

Paid cash.

Me: oh right thats a shame ill go and spend my £343 i have here on something else then, thanks bye.

lcfc spaz: oh er erm come back, you can have one if your paying for it right now.

After the lads i was with said to stop being stubborn and go and do it i went back in and paid for it, but seriously regret it now.

LCFC you are a joke

The problem was of your own making, but you choose to call the member of ticket office staff a spaz. That's very odd behaviour.

The problem was of your own making, but you choose to call the member of ticket office staff a spaz. That's very odd behaviour.

:icon_roll

How on earth was it of my own making?

i had a nice little pile of £20 notes in one hand, a season ticket in the other and i asked to renew my season ticket and was told no.

It was clear as day what i wanted to do, and to top it off i was the last in a group of 4 to pay, 2 of the 3 others who had paid in installments last year paid up front this year.

Im sure her job was to sell me a season ticket and not assume that because i had paid in installments this for this season that i could not afford to buy a ticket outright for next season which is exactly what she did!

I have never made a complaint in my life but have emailed club about it.

my spazometer was bang on.

You obviously know better though, enlighten me as to why it was my fault?

i had a nice little pile of £20 notes in one hand, a season ticket in the other and i asked to renew my season ticket and was told no.

It was clear as day what i wanted to do, and to top it off i was the last in a group of 4 to pay, 2 of the 3 others who had paid in installments last year paid up front this year.

Im sure her job was to sell me a season ticket and not assume that because i had paid in installments this for this season that i could not afford to buy a ticket outright for next season which is exactly what she did!

I presume Boc is picking up on your reference of the ticket office clerk as a 'Spaz'

From reading what you wrote, the ticket office clerk said you couldn't renew because you had an outstanding debt from what you agreed to pay when you purcased this seasons ST. IMO, as you were a debtor to the club they had everyright in refusing you a ST for the coming season, regardless of your payment option this season.

You cleared the debt and was then allowed to buy a ST. There appears to have been a minor bit of confusion, as the ticket office clerk probably presumed you would like to pay by DD again, of which it's already been stated in this thread that there have been 'knock backs' if you defaulted on the DD plan for this season. It looks though as soon as the ticket office clerk was aware of your intentions to pay in full, the transaction was processed smoothly.

I personally don't think it warrants them being called a spaz.

Lcfc spaz, yes please.

Paid cash.

LCFC you are a joke

If your credit with them was good you would not have had a problem. You should make sure there is money in your account before going down the road of direct debits, or try to make payments to the club quickly after discovering a payment had not gone through.

That happened to us once, one of the installments payments didn't go through, but seeing as the Club tried to take it out on the 28th of the month and not the 1st they quickly admitted it was their fault and refunded us the bank charge.

But we've never been outstanding on the payments once it's supposed to have been paid for.

Anyhoo, I wonder if the Club will let us know how many have renewed up to this deadline?

LCFC spaz: you cant renew you still owe us £54 from this season.....

Have they not chased you for this money before now, since it was the 1st one of the season?

That's very poor credit control.

I'm sure if you really tried, you could work it out for yourself.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1592100,00.html

And City Chief Executive Lee Hoos echoed those sentiments.

He added: "We brought forward our Season Ticket deadline date to move us into a good competitive position. We are now well placed to plan for the upcoming season on a level playing field.

"We have so seen a 95 per cent renewal rate, which again demonstrates the commitment from our fans.

We have over 11,500 season ticket holders, so that would be an 87% renewal rate

And no mention of the 1,500 previously loyal punters who have chosen not to renew their season ticket so far

Hardly something to crow about in a press release, I would have thought, but there you go...

The article says they've sold over 10,000, so the 95% figure could be right. Or it could be a load of bollocks. Experience tells us its probably a load of bollocks.

If it was anywhere near close to 11,000 I'm pretty sure that the waffle would have said 'sold nearly 11,000' blah blah blah

But I never was any good at numeric reasoning - I'm only 43rd in the world, and it is a shame I live with every day

Last edited:
How come those who sit in the padded seats have until the 27th March to renew their seats at the 'frozen' price??
I know this is correct cos one of our Reps pays for three ST's in that area and he showed me the letter he got with his renewal forms(Nice how they get it all posted out to them)

If it was anywhere near close to 11,000 I'm pretty sure that the waffle would have said 'sold nearly 11,000' blah blah blah

But I never was any good at numeric reasoning - I'm only 43rd in the world, and it is a shame I live with every day

Feck off we don't want your kind on here.....thicko!
:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570