Stuff what I can do in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to London and I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Go to London and I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Better learn to jog again quickly, no seriously, run you'll miss it.

Go see the massive cocks and pendulous breasts at The Saatchi (Sloane Square).

It's free and a damn fine pair of shows. Watch out though as the entire surrounding area is awash with total ****s.

Looking at massive cocks isn't gay.

Is it?

Neither is watching a group of talented thespian weave a yarn of absolute delight and majesty for a few hours. And don't pretend like you didn't enjoy the cocks.

Last edited:
As a gay person, I can state without fear of question that musicals are four times more gay than looking at naked men life-size photographs.

I would definitely take in a show. I strongly recommend Billy Elliott, it is awesome. Plus take a nice cruise down the Thames, have a few beers, stop off at Greenwich market, brilliant stuff.

I would definitely take in a show. I strongly recommend Billy Elliott, it is awesome.

Another one! What the **** is going on eh? This thread is turning into one big rimfest.

Watching musical is even gayer than actually having sex with men. FACT

A few hours in the public gallery of the House of Commons is a must.

Camden Town, the locks, and Horse Market are worth a visit. Very vibrant area.

If you want a decent view of London, try the Monument. The Shard at £30 takes the piss, so the Monument at £3 might be the poor mans version, but the climb to the top is challenging and worth it for a good view.

Ripleys ' believe it or not ' is expensive but very interesting imo. Strange and quirky.

the current mrs maniac and i have decided to spend the weekend of june 8-9 in london. She wants to go and point at jellyfish at sea life. I'm interested in going to london zoo and watching gorillas wank at visitors. Even with all that excitement, we'll need more stuff to do. Any ideas? Ta in advance.

what the **** ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670