Post Match Sunderland 0 Leicester City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your big fat faces, you shitty Spurtz bastards

Thank the good Lord for Kante and Vardy, 'cos we were shite

Up your crunge

Wow that was horrible to watch. What a couple of goals from Vardy, the pass from Drinks for the first was amazing and just like the kind of goals we were scoring first half of the season.

Our defending is quite simply some of the best I've ever seen, across the pitch. That includes the subs who were all superb when they came on. Gray has played that role for two games in a row now, great for such a young player to have such good composure.

Oh and Souness now thinks we've won the league, despite our players not being any good.

Well that's the Europa place sorted... upgrade to Champions league next!

If Man Utd ever bother to arrive at Spurs, the game is significant either way.

A Man Utd win is obviously marvellous for us and will mean we only need two more wins. A Spurs win guarantees us a top four finish.

Tough to watch the first half. Some poor performances, would have taken 0-0 at HT.

A genius pass from Drinky changed it all. Vardy was quiet up until then, took it like a quality international.. Shame Amarty didn't score his.

Soooo ****in happy. Midnight where I am but having a drink.

Flights booked home in May (Cheaper option than summer) might hopefully see a bus parade or beg a ticket for a game.

This is ****ing incredible isn't it. Two very good, composed finishes from Vardy and great to see him netting a couple.

I thought it was a decent enough performance. Not great, but played alright. Our wingers didn't do much but felt Sunderland closed them down very quickly.

Wasn't at nervy as some of the recent wins have been.

Kante is just a genius of a footballer. Did anyone else catch the point where he played a 10/15 yard pass to himself? Love him

Kante single handedly carries the team at times.

Kante single handedly carries the team at times.

I've never seen anyone able to steal and retain the ball as he does. If Mahrez doesn't win it through a piece of magic, he invariably wins the man of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566