Post Match Sunderland 0 Leicester City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quite believe it. I had a race this morning, and got a nice PR (you can congratulate me later) and just as I got to the car my phone buzzed with the first Vardy goal. Then when I got home, I literally got a stream up at 92 mins and saw the 5 mins additional time. After swearing a few times, Vardy nicked the ball and scored again. Not a bad day.

So, come on Utd...

I've never seen anyone able to steal and retain the ball as he does. If Mahrez doesn't win it through a piece of magic, he invariably wins the man of the match.

While watching the games, if the opposition have the ball and he is anywhere in that area of the pitch it's got to the point where I don't worry too much, I know that he will either tackle and come away with the ball or disrupt them so much that any possible danger disappears. He really is fantastic.

Thought Albrighton's efforts today were cracking. Final ball not always theremember but for a wide player he gives the opposition some shit when they're on the ball.

We were turd.

But this is simply astounding.

Not sure how to behave or speak at this moment in time.

CfsZRJ7WQAE4ic6.jpg

Looks like we might have to make do with a 7 point lead as Man U trail and look absolute shit today.

4th place guaranteed. Welcome Leicester City to the Champions League!*

Also guaranteed is our joint best finish since 1929.

And we've got five matches left.

* this can only not happen to the 4th placed finisher if Man City and Liverpool win their European trophies and both finish outside the top four.

Man Utd really are hopeless. As long as they fold against us just as easily I don't mind, but that was crap. 3 goals conceded in 6 mins.

I'm now at the point of not being worried by what Spurs do. We'll beat Swansea and Everton at home. I find it hard to believe that we'll not find three points from the other three games. That will be enough even if Spurs win every game. Which they won't. We're going to win the league.

Judging by that showing from Man U we've got feck all to be afraid of in the last three games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669