Post Match Sunderland 0 Leicester City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Okazaki has been playing brilliantly since January. Shame he doesn't chip in with a few more goals, but his role of tirelessly running himself into the ground for 60-70 mins is very good for us, and bringing Ulloa on at that stage works. I wouldn't change that.

Shinji was involved in our attacks often yesterday and might not have done anything too spectacular, but I felt like he always kept play moving and brought others into play with some good quick passinn

Absolutely belting day out, the sun was beaming down all day long. Few cheeky ones in the town and then near the ground, not even a hint of negativity from the home fans towards us, even in the rough looking boozer on the corner.

Really like that fan zone they have set-up outside the SOL, makes for a nice atmosphere outside (despite the beer costing the same as a terrace house)

Game was quite fast paced, not too much time was spent doing anything other than defending or attacking and overall we were miles better than them.

I don't know who is wearing the shirt of Mahrez at the moment but he can **** right off, totally disinterested with not even a hint of the ability to pull off his half arsed efforts with the ball.

DD was MOTM for me, utterly sublime player. And big Wes made Defoe look bang average.

Sunderland fans on the way back to the car were 1st class again, despite the predicament they are in they were still happy for us and made a point of letting us know, quality.

I sat with the Sunderland fans, and it was difficult to keep quiet when we scored. I managed it though. Apparently there were some who got thrown out after celebrating our first goal.

I couldn't stop myself laughing out loud at some of their inept play though, particularly Rodwell's miss. Fortunately the people around me were too busy swearing to notice.

Oh, I wouldn't go that far. She's almost putting out that blind bloke's eye - clearly a ****ish thing to do.

&NCS_modified=20160411072412&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-160419865.jpg

I sat with the Sunderland fans, and it was difficult to keep quiet when we scored. I managed it though. Apparently there were some who got thrown out after celebrating our first goal.

Somebody got ejected from the away end after the first goal. Wasn't a young chap either.

Luckily for me I had departed before their goal but still heard the cheer from half a mile away .

There is info about this in the Sunderland fans forum.

Can you point me to it? It was not far away from me but I don't know the reason for it. The stewards had an almighty struggle to get him out.

Doubt it, they're talking about someone who was sitting with the Sunderland fans, not in the away end.

Post #2 in the thread refers to the incident that I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566