Pre Match Sunderland v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The performances on the pitch are clearly having an effect on the away support.

Tickets for this game are on general sale. When's the last time we didn't sell out an away game (particularly a 3PM Saturday game) ?

As usual I've got to pretend to be a Sunderland supporter. When I bought my ticket in the home section I assumed tickets for Leicester fans would all go to season ticket holders.

Sunderland have won two of their last three games, and will see this as a chance to move off the bottom of the table.

Maybe it's time to change system and personnel.

We could try 3-5-2, with Albrighton and Schlupp playing as wing backs, three of King/Amartey/Mendy/James in midfield. Okazaki and Slimani up front. Vardy and Mahrez on the bench.

I have to say, if you drop Mahrez, we have absolutely nothing to offer going forward. He may not be in the form of last season but he's the only player we have who can create something.

The performances on the pitch are clearly having an effect on the away support.

Tickets for this game are on general sale. When's the last time we didn't sell out an away game (particularly a 3PM Saturday game) ?
Means I've picked up my second point after Millwall away on New Year's Day 2014. Slowly catching up

I have to say, if you drop Mahrez, we have absolutely nothing to offer going forward. He may not be in the form of last season but he's the only player we have who can create something.

Last season after he was dropped he played a lot better. I'm hoping the same thing can happen again. He can come on after an hour to win the game for us.

He's playing like a complete twat

He needs to be dropped, and dropped now
Don't agree, at least in the short term. It may well be a beneficial move longer term but without him, I don't see where a goal comes from.

Zieler

Morgan Hernandez Fuchs

Albrighton Amartey King Schlupp

Gray

Slimani Okazaki​

Don't agree, at least in the short term. It may well be a beneficial move longer term but without him, I don't see where a goal comes from.
well they aren't coming with him so if you drop him and bring in Gray for example or switch Albrighton to his natural side with Slimani on they will get chances, Mahrez playing like this offers very little at either end

If you're going that route, drop Schlupp into Fuchs place and put in Musa left side of midfield/wing back.

Vardy needs dropping long before Mahrez.

Mahrez will actually deliver a ball or two during a match.

Mahrez and Slimani can work together and Slimani will bollock anyone not trying hard enough.

I don't think that Ranieri will switch formation but we should.

My line up for the Sunderland match would be 3-4-3:

Hamer
Hernandez Morgan Huth
Abrighton King Amartey Schlupp
Musa Slimani Mahrez

I don't think that Ranieri will switch formation but we should.

My line up for the Sunderland match would be 3-4-3:

Hamer
Hernandez Morgan Huth
Abrighton King Amartey Schlupp
Musa Slimani Mahrez

I stopped reading your Sunderland line up as soon as I saw "Hamer".

Reactions: FIF
Hamer is the worst GK we've had in the last 10 years.

We sign shit goalkeepers now, its who we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570