Support Mark De Vries Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

this is for everyone who has faith in MDV, i for one do and think he will have a great season, seen him earlier and seen a big change in him, that boy has worked his but off, forget any other forwards i think MDV will do the job

I officially start the MDV Club. All member sign up by putting a message in this thread

all that are not happy with MDV....can **** offf!!!:icon_lol:

I hope you are right Spanky. If he does I will be the first to sing his praises. I said a long time ago he is the one transfer listed player I wouldn't mind keeping.

I started his fan club when he first joined us and quickly became our top scorer, and was still top scorer 6 months after he had gone out on loan!

The guy this season is awesome. I wish Hume had the same level of ball control and passing instead of his stupid first touches that always go to an opposition player!

It will also be great to have a centre forward that can mix it with the big centre backs, unlike the rest of our diminutive strike force!

It will also be great to have a centre forward that can mix it with the big centre backs, unlike the rest of our diminutive strike force!

I think MDV is a good player who can be, and has been, great on occasions. But he's certainly not a 'centre forward that can mix it with the big centre backs'. He's great when the ball is played to his feet - not when mixing it with big centre backs.

I would personally like to just wait 5-6 matches when you are all sick to death of his inability to score even in a brothel before attaching myself to the fan club.

I'll give him another chance but he has had chance after chance in my eyes and needs to do a lot to change my mind.

We will see.

I started his fan club when he first joined us and quickly became our top scorer, and was still top scorer 6 months after he had gone out on loan!

The guy this season is awesome. I wish Hume had the same level of ball control and passing instead of his stupid first touches that always go to an opposition player!

:018: no you didnt i did :icon_bigg:icon_wink

he'll do well for us this season :038::038:

i did say at the time he not that good with his head ,needs the ball played to his feet , i would just like to say bloody told you all so

Last edited:

Is that because the season hasn't started?

Remind me how many goals he has scored in the pre season games and remind me of how many Hume has scored. Yes there were some neat DeVries passes to play Hume in but if it had been Hume playing the fridge on he would have probably died of an anxiety attack before getting close to actually shooting.

:018: no you didnt i did :icon_bigg:icon_wink

he'll do well for us this season :038::038:

i did say at the time he not that good with his head ,needs the ball played to his feet , i would just like to say bloody told you all so

Lets just wait and see what happens when the season starts before making bold statements like 'I told you so'.

Many seasons of being pretty crap are quite easily forgotten by you guys. As I said above in my eyes he has to prove himself.

Well, I've always rated MDV, I would like to see him in the starting line up on Saturday. I think we'll see a different side to him this time round.

he has had chance after chance in my eyes and needs to do a lot to change mind

how many chances? he played one good game against charlton and then got loads of pressure and random abuse even when he did score goals, when did the bloke get a chance?

I realise this is probably a bit of a radical statement...but I'll support MDV based on the fact that he's a Leicester City player!

Thats all i need.

If he plays well,scores a few goals etc then I'll up him a level.But as far as I'm concerned everyone in a blue shirt gets my support until they prove themselves to be cnuts

Very radical. Too many people on here and in the ground will not support him based on the fact that he is MDV!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FYoODCQZU[/YOUTUBE]

I'm old enough to remember Jimmy Bloomfield buying a striker who didn't score often enough to warrant a striker's position. The player made a big impact as an attacking midfielder, just behind the front two, laying deft balls through: could this be MDV's eventual role?
Oh, by the way, for you young 'uns, the player was Allan Birchenall.

But he's certainly not a 'centre forward that can mix it with the big centre backs'. He's great when the ball is played to his feet -.

Aye - the tenacity to keep hoofing the ball at his head because he's plays upfront and is over six foot high really didn't help his rapport with the fans. Not his fault however. Hopefully with MA being an ex-Striker, he will understand MDV and not preach to the centre-halfs to give the ball ''air''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69