Survival Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Who will survive? Who will go down?

I've placed a few bets today. Both teams to score in the games involving Villa, Everton, Fulham, Stoke, Spurs and Wolves. Draws in the games involving Bolton, Everton, Fulham and West Ham.

I've also had a correct score lucky 15: Villa 1 Liverpool 3, Everton 2 Chelsea 2, Stoke 2 Wigan 1 and Wolves 2 Blackburn 1.

I think the 2 teams that are currently in the bottom 3 along with West Ham will go down.

Cate Fox

I dont know which game to watch on t'internet...loads to pick from.

Miles Away

Lookingforward to watching.

Got a horrible feeling blackpool pull off a shock win.

In spite of that, I'll go Birmingham and Blackpool for the drop.

Brum will be a serious threat to city next year if so.

Last edited:

glyn

Who will survive? Who will go down?

I've placed a few bets today. Both teams to score in the games involving Villa, Everton, Fulham, Stoke, Spurs and Wolves. Draws in the games involving Bolton, Everton, Fulham and West Ham.

I've also had a correct score lucky 15: Villa 1 Liverpool 3, Everton 2 Chelsea 2, Stoke 2 Wigan 1 and Wolves 2 Blackburn 1.

I think the 2 teams that are currently in the bottom 3 along with West Ham will go down.

Had a couple of bets but think that is probably a mugs game, the results today could go all over the place.

glyn

Sneaky feeling the Birmingham could finish their plummet and go down with Blackpool.

East Anglia Fox

Is there a reason that Andy Carroll isn't in the squad for Liverpool on their game against Aston Villa?

fox58

Blackburn 1-0 up at Wolves

Graz

I dont know which game to watch on t'internet...loads to pick from.

I'm in the same boat. Plumped for Spurs vs Brum at the minute, with both teams having something to play for. Tempted by Wigan vs Blackburn for the same reason though. Will probably switch to Blackpool later though in time to see Holloway and DJ cry!

Graz

Arsenal losing to Fulham. I wonder if they will finally ditch Wenger this summer. Fabregas looks like he'll be off too, he's gone to the Spanish Grand Prix today rather than the Arsenal game

Cate Fox

I'm in the same boat. Plumped for Spurs vs Brum at the minute, with both teams having something to play for. Tempted by Wigan vs Blackburn for the same reason though. Will probably switch to Blackpool later though in time to see Holloway and DJ cry!

Watching manure...it pains me to cheer them on, but it's for the greater good :icon_lol:

give_us_a_wave

We must all remember what a "breath of fresh air" Blackpool have been in the Premier League though...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry.

Can't help it.

fox58

Wolves and Wigan Down at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687