Sven has 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this thread be merged with the 'Thank you to the owners' thread?

In that it also should be placed on ignore? I'm on it before the circular argument starts -> MON is God, no he isn't he was crap...zzzzzzz

Whilst I'm sure this story is mere speculation it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the board will have put a marker in at 10 games to make assessments. It's also more than likely they are so far disappointed with the performances vs the cash they've invested.

I wasn't bowled over with Svens appointment and am still sceptical but certainly wouldn't like to see a change this season unless we got to a stage where it was no longer possible for us to reach the play offs.

Our new owners are not stupid,there going to see how things turn out for sure ,but whats all this fuss about ?for gods sake give sven a chance ,he isnt stupid either,hes getting a good side together now,get them to fall into place and lets see how it goes (paper talk to me .)

Quick, lets make a story. We've got half a page to fill.

It's in the newspapers - it must be true.

Why are you reading The Sunday People? If you look carefully you will see your newsagent also sells The Sunday Telelgraph and the Sunday Times. Despite the Murdoch connection with the latter then they are both fine newspapers.

Of course The People is right that the start has been disappointing. I certainly did not expect us to lose two of our three home games. However, I would suggest that the owners will not start considering Sven's position unless we are out of the top six at Christmas.
I would emphasize that this is only my guess and unlike The People I am not privy to discussions between Vichai, Susan Whelan and perhaps Top where these things will be decided.

As for Martin O'Neill he has never shown any interest in coming back to Leicester. Leicester fans may have loved him (in the end) but he had bitter memories of their chants at the start of his reign. His time at Leicester was not one of unalloyed happiness - he was the only club manager I can recall to be banned from writing in the club programme.

Why do i read it? simple...i pick up papers for different people, have a quick look at the sports pages...and the best thing about it costs me nothing :icon_wink

My paper round? Its called looking after your elders who cannot get a paper on a Sunday because the nearest shop is five miles away

If they're reading the Sunday ****ing People, they'd probably be better served by not getting them a paper at all

If they're reading the Sunday ****ing People, they'd probably be better served by not getting them a paper at all

You try telling them that,they are a bit like the Maxwell house advert,they cannot stand the thought of change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669