Sven sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sven rumoured to have been sacked.

To me, they have bowed down to the idiot fans calling for this, I can think of no other reason.

Or perhaps they think it's the best way to protect their investment.

Idiots!

I can see a large number of players being very out by this, I expect even less effort from some now, or transfer requests.

Can't believe it on the (extended) moan-in. People ringing up and saying that Billy Davies will give us more of a chance then Sven did.

More idiots!

Sven was a marque appointment for Leicester and a big statement of intent from the new owners, I cant imagine they would sack him unless they had someone of a similar status lined up to replace him. The new owners dont seem the type of people to appoint a Paul Ince of a Steve Coppell, they would sooner go for a Carlo Ancelotti or a Martin O'Neil I think.

Well, I don't even know what to say at this point.

It's true we have become a laughing stock. The average outsider must be chuckling away at our club over the last 10 years.

Administration, Mandaric, the managerial merry-go-round, relegation, extravagant spending, Sven....

If I hadn't decided last year that I wasn't going to let sports dictate my mood....I'd be absolutely gutted by this.

Well, I don't even know what to say at this point.

It's true we have become a laughing stock. The average outsider must be chuckling away at our club over the last 10 years.

Administration, Mandaric, the managerial merry-go-round, relegation, extravagant spending, Sven....

If I hadn't decided last year that I wasn't going to let sports dictate my mood....I'd be absolutely gutted by this.

My passion for LCFC is nowhere near as strong as it used to be, but I'm still incredibly annoyed by these events.

Welcome to Titanic FC

LOL still follow city, was at the game Saturday although wish i had not .........

PS villa do no better trust me lol although the youth team are doing good ;)

****ing hell, it's the ghost of Christmas past :081:

My passion for LCFC is nowhere near as strong as it used to be, but I'm still incredibly annoyed by these events.

Oh, me too...but it's a lovely day out, I'm getting married soon and at least my Panthers look to be on the right track. No point letting this shower of shit upset me, you know?

Some of the names on Sky Bet .... FFS.

Ancelotti, Benitez, Hughes. All quite short odds in the scheme of things.

Can't believe it on the (extended) moan-in. People ringing up and saying that Billy Davies will give us more of a chance then Sven did.

More idiots!
They are probably right though. I was gutted when he was fired as were most Forest fans.

He knows this league inside out.

Perfectly reasonable managerial decision from the owners. How dare anyone question their right to make the change given their investment and ambition? Sven has had a year and an enormous Championship budget to indicate that he's taking us to the promised land. Too many disappointments and too many frustrations.

MON is the obvious solution. He would take this squad up in double quick time. It's an appointment that would make sense for all parties. It would also be another big step forward for the club.

Halt the panic and hysteria and trust the owners to do the right thing. They've done a marvellous job to date.

I can see a large number of players being very out by this, I expect even less effort from some now, or transfer requests.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. I certainly think that Johnson and Fernandes might want out of their loan deals and go back to their parent clubs.

I'm absolutely disgusted at this. I actually went on at lunchtime with a thought in the back of my head that he might've gone, but there was no news of it then. I'm still shocked though, it's an absolutely ridiculous decision. I can't even comprehend it.

I blame our idiot, twattish moaning fans as much as anything. I ****ing hate football sometimes... It's impossible to build ANYTHING. People want success within 10 games or you're done and nobody will let you turn it around. ****ing pathetic.

I'm sure they must have already spoken to someone and have someone lined up... like they had Sven when Sousa went. But I've no idea who. They'll want a name, and I'm sure they'll try for MON but would think he'll say no. Other than that... I don't even know who they could go for!

I can't even think of a possible replacement I'd be happy with at the minute... I loved Sven and it was great having a manager who, to me, knew exactly what he was talking about.

I'd love it, love it, if we could actually have a manager stick out a season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669