Sven sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completely stunned by this. Surely the lunatics have now completely taken over the asylum.

I'm split two ways. Something says Sven should have had more time and this is just a knee-jerk reaction.

On the other hand, the owners must already have a replacement lined up (if not it's complete madness!) and must be convinced he can get us promoted.

We have a fantastic squad of premier league quality players and if we get a manager who can get them playing to full potential we can still do it.

The Premier League isn't as high quality as the Championship, ask Prof.

For me Sven made a huge mistake on Sat. After 20 mins we were getting lots of joy on the left hand side, but rather than change the formation during the half and exploit this, he ploughed on with the diamond.

That has always been my 'beef' with him. He never seemed to have a plan B or be able to change something part way through.

I trust that all those fans who gave me such a hard time regarding my criticism of Sven on this forum a couple of days ago will all enjoy eating their humble pie!

I trust that all those fans who gave me such a hard time regarding my criticism of Sven on this forum a couple of days ago will all enjoy eating their humble pie!

Not at all, I think its the wrong decision.

Surprised at the annoyance personally. The circumstances surrounding Pearson's departure were enough to suggest these Thai's were as bad as Mandaric. Interested to read people's opinions of the King Power bunch.

Why should they?

We will only find out the merit or otherwise of this decision by the end of the season.

The fact that the owners have sacked Sven makes them as stupid as those who called for his head.

Why? Your posts and opinion are still ****ing stupid.

If we'd picked up the expected home win on Saturday this decision would have been a million miles away.Short-termism,short sightedness & incompetent leadership of the highest order.
That's what's crazy about it. A win, and we would have been up there. Instead we get a poor result, the owners look at the table and seem to panic.

As I said, I'm not sure Sven was the man to bring us glory, but sacking him in this manner is just plain unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669