Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just looked on portsmouths website and his name is not on the squad list, dont know if this means anything

bastard hes not here yet

according to mercury milan wants three senior players in by the wba game. whos the three ?:102:

according to mercury milan wants three senior players in by the wba game. whos the three ?:102:

whys milan want three players, surely its rob who wants three players. this is concerning if MM wants or makes a decision to bring players in, i hope this wont turn out to be like Hearts situation.

I'm still wondering about it now, but I'm not going to ask anyone else what they think just yet

When I do you will see me ask a question......:icon_lol:

sorry homer i see you asked the question on another thread.

milan seems to be making all the noises when it comes to transfers, rk not getting a mention :102:

whys milan want three players, surely its rob who wants three players. this is concerning if MM wants or makes a decision to bring players in, i hope this wont turn out to be like Hearts situation.

i trust mm more than rk to get the players in :icon_bigg

sorry homer i see you asked the question on another thread.

milan seems to be making all the noises when it comes to transfers, rk not getting a mention :102:

I made a statement, I did not ask a question

So your own question was the first to be raised on the subject....:icon_wink

I made a statement, I did not ask a question

So your own question was the first to be raised on the subject....:icon_wink

fair enough. if we do get three in who would you like to see come in. be realistic :icon_bigg

Listen. I have unsourced information:

Rumours are that Nikola Zigic will sign for Leicester in the next few days according to reports by JSV and JSS. (these make up RTS - Serbia's version of the BBC)

These rumours have apparently been reported in Dnevne Novine 'Start' (main sports newspaper) and the Spanish press are also mentioning it. The Santander based 'El Diario Montanes' claims that Zigic has been approached by Mandaric's team and will make the move soon. Zigic's style of play will suit English football and he will be an ideal centre forward.

No amounts of money have been speculated yet but that's not really important anymore now that we have a rich man at the helm.

There's also a rumour that Nenad Kovačević is coming to LCFC too but I've never heard of him - plays in France or something.

Like I say, this is all unsourced and probably completely made up.

Last edited:
Listen. I have unsourced information:

Rumours are that Nikola Zigic will sign for Leicester in the next few days according to reports by JSV and JSS. (these make up RTS - Serbia's version of the BBC)

These rumours have apparently been reported in Dnevne Novine 'Start' (main sports newspaper) and the Spanish press are also mentioning it. The Santander based 'El Diario Montanes' claims that Zigic has been approached by Mandaric's team and will make the move soon. Zigic's style of play will suit English football and he will be an ideal centre forward.

No amounts of money have been speculated yet but that's not really important anymore now that we have a rich man at the helm.

There's also a rumour that Nenad Kovačević is coming to LCFC too but I've never heard of him - plays in France or something.

Like I say, this is all unsourced and probably completely made up.

Aye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670