Swansea City 1-0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. How anyone can think it is comparable needs to get their eyes tested.

Not comparable in any way, that season we were totally and utter dog shit, this season we are pretty average, there is a difference.

Im used to Leicester lacking any real star quality, we simply have 0 cutting edge, although we do have a little grit, and that seems to carry us through.

Oh yea, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will be back to square one in the next game when NP drops Kermo and changes the strike partnership yet again.

What a waste of time, never going to win if you start trying to play properly after 45 minutes, pissed off unfortunately we are going nowhere fast.

How many shots did we have on target?

Oh yea, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will be back to square one in the next game when NP drops Kermo and changes the strike partnership yet again.

Does it matter which type of dollars we bet with? Is Canadian okay?
I might be able to get hold of some Aussie dollars as well, but I can't guarantee. They're plastic you know.

What a waste of time, never going to win if you start trying to play properly after 45 minutes, pissed off unfortunately we are going nowhere fast.

But, I thought that's what you wanted?
You don't want us to go up, I'm presuming you don't want us to go down, so the best hope would be to stay where we are.

Just saw the highlights on TFLS.

Fryatt missed an absolute sitter and N'Guessan had an open goal but because of the angle he missed ( so wide it would have gone out for a throw in).

If NP seriously thinks we dont need to get some players in, well, hes wrong.

I think you should email him and let him know how you feel.
Make sure you type all in capital letters, that'll really get your point across. Use Comic Sans though, so that it doesn't appear too aggressive, and maybe it'd be a good idea to use different font colours.

I think you should email him and let him know how you feel.
Make sure you type all in capital letters, that'll really get your point across. Use Comic Sans though, so that it doesn't appear too aggressive, and maybe it'd be a good idea to use different font colours.

Another heavy night for the Mackster then...

Dissapointing result.

But hey it could be worse. This is 2 years ago:

18 Norwich - 25
19 Sheff Wed - 24
20 Preston - 24
21 QPR - 24
22 Leicester - 23
23 Scunthorpe - 23
24 Colchester - 21

Feel better now!

Right, now I'm fully awake I think I should mention the bloke who sat two seats to my left. Some of the things he came out with during the match:

"Sort it out Pearson you idiot!"
"Not good enough Peasron. F***ing idiot!"
"If he thinks this team's good enough then we need to change the f***ing manager!"
"Andy King is the worst midfielder I've ever f***ing seen."
"Why not bring N'Guessan on, he's got two winners against these already."
And when N'Guessan came on not five minutes later:
"No! You f***ing idiot!"

Twat and a half who spouted utter bollocks from the moment he bothered to show up about ten minutes into the game until about four minutes from the end when he f***ed off. Arsehole.

Right, now I'm fully awake I think I should mention the bloke who sat two seats to my left. Some of the things he came out with during the match:

"If he thinks this team's good enough then we need to change the f***ing manager!"
"No! You f***ing idiot!"

Twat and a half who spouted utter bollocks from the moment he bothered to show up about ten minutes into the game until about four minutes from the end when he f***ed off. Arsehole.

Enough of all that, more importantly can you please not take your daughter again, we would have won had she not gone :icon_wink

"No! You f***ing idiot!"

about right what he says.

Enough of all that, more importantly can you please not take your daughter again, we would have won had she not gone :icon_wink

:icon_roll Don't get me started. 4.25am coach, you'd think she'd be tired, maybe want to catch up on some sleep, right? No. Every time I managed to get to sleep... "Dad!" And she's fine-tuned her pronunciation of that word so it always sounds urgent, so every time she wanted to point out something we've already gone past, I was wide awake.

Another heavy night for the Mackster then...

No, just being his usual twatish self.

Was King man of the match, he sounded like he was everywhere on the radio.

If milan gave Nige as much as he gave 'arry, we might have a couple of new faces at the club...........

Was King man of the match, he sounded like he was everywhere on the radio.

Hardly a MoM performance but one of the few who didn't look half asleep. Apart from one almost very costly slip-up, Hobbs was our best player.

Does anyone know what went on with Wellens yesterday? If you're not aware, he was stripped off and apparently ready to come on, then next minute he vanished down the tunnel and Dany came on instead. What happened? Did he ever come back out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669