Swansea City 1-0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I have been on my computer since I went yesterday so here is my analysis of the game. We were shit and were lucky to lose only 1-0, we got torn to shreds by Nathan Dyer and it was embarassing to watch, we couldn't deal with Darren Pratley or anyone in their midfield to be honest. I knew we weren't going to score and I could't believe that we started the game with one striker, how boring and negative do we want to be! Postives were Hobbs playing excellent and Waghorn also playing better than most players despite being on the pitch about ten players. One thing that I think has become obvious in recent weeks is that Pearson definetly has his favourites who he will not drop unless he has to, an example of this has to be Oakley and Brown both of these have been consistently shite yet they still play it is a joke they both need dropping as they are clearly not up to it. Wellens is our best midfielder so what do we do, start him on the bench, Waghorn is our best and most lively striker and he starts on the bench and N'Guessan what can the guy do in ten minutes, he needs to start games and have a decent run of games. I think Pearson needs to change tactics and players for the next game along with loaning out the Gallagher to Crawley Town as the Beckham boy is shite.

I think you might have a point there about Oakley and Brown, but Waghorn being our best striker? Get out of here! There's Fryatt for a start, and as for goal-scorers, I'm going to stick my neck out and say DJ as well. What I will say though, is if you want to as many people as possible to read a post that big, you should really consider some paragraphing.

Last edited:
I think you might have a point there about Oakley and Brown, but Waghorn being our best striker? Get out of here! There's Fryatt for a start, and as for goal-scorers, I'm going to stick my neck out and say DJ as well. What I will say though, is if you want to as many people as possible to read a post that big, you should really consider some paragraphing.

Or more than two full stops.

Was it just me then who thought Oakley was the best of our midfielders yesterday??:icon_roll

Ben hates him, but even he grudgingly admitted he got stuck in where the others didn't....

As for Wellens, tbf against Ipswich he looked crap, maybe he was carrying a knock and Pearson was just resting him? I dunno. Can't think of any other reason as to why he would be dropped to the bench instead of Oakley or King.

Still our main problem yesterday was the left side, especially at the back with Brown and McGivern, didn't take Nathan Dyer long to move over and give them grief instead of sticking to making Morrison look like a muppet every time he went past him....

When reading Ted's post, what made you think he was being serious?

I realised he was playing devil's advocate; it was the devil who I was speaking to.

I realised that he was speaking on behalf of others who hold that view; it was them who I was addressing.

Last edited:
Was it just me then who thought Oakley was the best of our midfielders yesterday??:icon_roll

Almost certainly, he was dreadful. I find it amazing that you think Oakley had a good game, with his pinpoint balls to opposing players, yet you think King did nothing when in fact for most of the game he was the only one who actually seemed to be aware he was playing football. Maybe you've got the two mixed up :102:

Last edited:
Took me until 7.45 to get home tonight despite leaving Swansea at 11 :icon_sad: frigging tired like.

Match was shite as well

Hope your trip was better than mine :icon_lol:

It was dreadful, the train I was on got stuck at Newport for an hour so I missed my connection at Bristol. The train we then waited for was half an hour late and there were no empty seats, this was also the case with the train I then caught from New St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669