Swansea FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I spoke to the ticket office yesterday when they rang me and they said I could get my sons (s/ticketholder) still at a fiver on matchday and they said yes. If I were you I would email them 1st thing tomorrow ask the question and ask them to ring you so you can pay for your ticket.

Well I spoke to the ticket office yesterday when they rang me and they said I could get my sons (s/ticketholder) still at a fiver on matchday and they said yes. If I were you I would email them 1st thing tomorrow ask the question and ask them to ring you so you can pay for your ticket.

Under 18s are £5 whether or not they are season-ticket holders, so the answer to that question would be no guide.

In the absence of any statement to the contrary though, it seems to me that ST-holders should be able to get tickets at the reduced price on match-day. The website is only selling tickets at the full price though.

Last edited:
I would have thought that my words were clear enough. I have no idea what spin you are trying to put on them.

Simply that in my opinion Berner is a better bet for a starting place than McGivern.

I realise I may well be in a minority in that belief though.

Simply that in my opinion Berner is a better bet for a starting place than McGivern.

My preference would be Berner. But he has been reported as unavailable owing to a calf injury.

I'm aware of that. I was only reporting what I found on the quoted page. I am not sure that people finding a price on a page would try to find other more expensive prices on other pages.

Do you think the club will sell £15 tickets to non season ticket holders because they forgot to mention it was £20 on some pages on the site?

Do you think the club will sell £15 tickets to non season ticket holders because they forgot to mention it was £20 on some pages on the site?

They might feel obliged to if somebody made a strong enough case and threatened to refer the matter to the Advertising Standards Authority.

It's just another example of shoddy work by the people who do the site.

0-0. And a replay that nobody wants.

I have not been impressed by McGivern's performances generally this season. However, in interviews he has said all the right things about learning from Nigel Pearson. A young player who is willing to listen is a young player likely to improve.
I was also very impressed by the way that McGivern and Morrison rose to the occasion in a difficult situation in the second half against Sheffield United. It is matches likke that which harden young players. So it will be interesting to see McGivern if he plays tomorrow.
As for Morrison I have the highest regard for him and think he will end up as a Premier League player hopefully with Leicester.

I have not been impressed by McGivern's performances generally this season. However, in interviews he has said all the right things about learning from Nigel Pearson. A young player who is willing to listen is a young player likely to improve.
I was also very impressed by the way that McGivern and Morrison rose to the occasion in a difficult situation in the second half against Sheffield United. It is matches likke that which harden young players. So it will be interesting to see McGivern if he plays tomorrow.
As for Morrison I have the highest regard for him and think he will end up as a Premier League player hopefully with Leicester.

A player who has mastered giving the right responses at interviews says nothing about their development on the pitch. Especially when they come from a rich Prem club spending plenty on schooling their players in public relations...

But I agree about Morrison - he just gets better and better.

cardiff bristol off, thats our rearranged game put back until march at least now, if we lose and donc lost probably be this month, but cant see any of us losing today tbh.

Brentford v Donny now off, so our rearranged game with them will not be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669