Match Thread Swansea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor defending from N'Didi. He left his man to challenge for a header he didn't need to go up for, then he failed to go back to his man.

Quite a few bookings here already. Can definitely see a red card in this.

Let's hope it's not for us!

Huth gives away absolutely ridiculous free kick with a two footed challenge and guess what? We get punished for being total inept...

Another defending masterclass

Other than that we're hoofing it aimlessly to nowhere

It's wank

Until we conceded, we'd actually looked a little bit more like our former selves.

I hope that goal doesn't totally deflate us

Nice tight marking for that goal.......not

Slacker than Jodie ****ing Marsh, piss easy to pop shots off at us.

I'd get Amartey on for Huth at half time, worried about Huth on a booking and already been sloppy

I don't understand Vardy's role: Gray is pushing up on their defenders, in the manner of last season's Vardy whilst Jamie doesn't seem to have a defined role.

Poor performance = poor result.

Same old shit team selection, same old shit performance. Fuchs has been godawful as ever, Morgan and Huth not much better. Who was picking the man up for the goal? Practically no goal threat. Long balls all over the place.

Time for a change Vichai.

Amartey named in the AFCON team of the tournament at CB.. and we still pick these two duffers... I expect he'll bring on King for Gray at HT!!

We're just giving this away.

I don't understand Vardy's role: Gray is pushing up on their defenders, in the manner of last season's Vardy whilst Jamie doesn't seem to have a defined role.

It's a complete dog's dinner, and a complete waste of Gray

This is very, very poor

Great tracking back from Gray there to win the ball back.

Saw Morgan shouting at players to move before that, then everyone seeemed to be shouting waiting for movement after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566