Match Thread Swansea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awful. Showed some promise of being better for 20 mins, then as soon as they started to get more of the ball they scored and we collapsed.

Needs changes at half time obviously but we can't score so won't get back in this.

He'll probably bring on Slimani for Gray which would be harsh on Gray and not address the issues in defence.

I'd go Slimani for Albrighton, Amartey for Huth.

Drop the lot of them please, Claudio.

He said something earlier in the week about always being grateful to the players for having won him his first title. They aren't giving the same back.

No one gives a shit. Is Mahrez even on the pitch?

Our game plan is to pump high balls up to Vardy. Drinkwater and Albrighton look unfit, no desire to chase back and follow runs.

Ndidi and Gray are the only people who looks like they care, but both are looking frustrated.

Load of shit!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

Never like to say this but if we are to lose this I hope it's hammering .

Things then have to change

Why was team ever going to do anything different today ..?

Farce, embarrassing, discrace.

I'm trying to find the right word to describe us right now. Any other suggestions?

Vardy can feck off. Just piss off forever
Ditto Albrighton

Put Gray on the wing FFS. It's a scandalous waste of his talent

As we are lumping the ball up aimlessly, we might as well put Slimani on
Okazaki can play off him

Fingers crossed that Claudio'a team talk was "this is the final chance. We won during the week without you twats. If you don't put some effort in, you're out."

Seems unlikely though

Fingers crossed that Claudio'a team talk was "this is the final chance. We won during the week without you twats. If you don't put some effort in, you're out."

Seems unlikely though
Well we know his post match comments will be how he is happy with the players and we continue to fight ... blah, blah, ****ing blah.

Naturally this is the first time this season Swansea score 2 in a half of football!!!

Some attempts to play out from the back, which is good. Still not much high pressing going on though. I think we look slightly the better of two limited sides.

My worry is that we also looked okay early in against Chelsea and Man Utd, without carrying any forward threat. We then conceded first and collapsed. Hopefully that pattern doesn't continue.
You had to go and open your mouth [figuratively speaking]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670