Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

This Thread is for any old shite gifts you get this Christmas.List em here and lets see if we can either swap em,flog em or somehow get rid of em...failing that we can arrange a Big Bonfire and burn the feckers.

Last edited:
Great idea, I'm not even goint to the effort of burning mine, I'm just throwing them away.

Whilst I'm doing it I'll laugh at all the scroungers in the 3rd world that can't afford my Humpty Dumpty shower radio that I'm slinging away

Great idea, I'm not even goint to the effort of burning mine, I'm just throwing them away.

Whilst I'm doing it I'll laugh at all the scroungers in the 3rd world that can't afford my Humpty Dumpty shower radio that I'm slinging away

I like to do my bit MF,I trust you throw them away immediately after unwrapping them whilst the 'Giver' is still in the room.

I like to do my bit MF,I trust you throw them away immediately after unwrapping them whilst the 'Giver' is still in the room.
There is never a giver in the room when opening presents, I take the box and get rid of the ****ers ASAP. What I do is peep aftre they've gone and throw it away as soon as i see it. This avoids too much wrapping paper Christmas morning. I just tell the giver I can't remember what they bought me as I got loads of crap

There is never a giver in the room when opening presents, I take the box and get rid of the ****ers ASAP. What I do is peep aftre they've gone and throw it away as soon as i see it. This avoids too much wrapping paper Christmas morning. I just tell the giver I can't remember what they bought me as I got loads of crap

Living up here nobody visits me so I never have the problem of having to open a gift in front of anyone.Relatives from Leicester etc send stuff up but I've gave them a false address,it helps solves the problem of my bin getting overloaded before the Dustbin men can collect

Last edited:

is " scrooge " on this xmas!

I suspect there will be a lot of those hilarious ties and socks going up soon. WTF makes somebody buy those, if they like them so much WTF dont they wear them themselves.....

Last edited:
What pisses me off is when people buy you shower gels or gift packs from Boots. Why buy me stuff I ****ing buy anyway, they might as well get me a pack of 12 Walls sausages and some dishwasher tablets FFS.

Put some thought in or don't bother. But at least with the stuff with no thought I will keep as dishwasher tabs aren't cheap.

It's the people with a little knowledge of how to buy presents that are dangerous. Those with no knowldge buy useful stuff, although not very nice. Those who are good buy good presents, but those that think they are good buy the ****ing talking cookie jars or some shite like that.

Why the **** would they by me a talking cookie jar for christs sake, they know I don't already have one, there must be a very good reason for me not having one.

If you're buying me a Christmas present, stay out of BHS for ****s sake

Last edited:
What pisses me off is when people buy you shower gels or gift packs from Boots. Why buy me stuff I ****ing buy anyway, they might as well get me a pack of 12 Walls sausages and some dishwasher tablets FFS.

Put some thought in or don't bother. But at least with the stuff with no thought I will keep as dishwasher tabs aren't cheap.

It's the people with a little knowledge of how to buy presents that are dangerous. Those with no knowldge buy useful stuff, although not very nice. Those who are good buy good presents, but those that think they are good buy the ****ing talking cookie jars or some shite like that.

Why the **** would they by me a talking cookie jar for christs sake, they know I don't already have one, there must be a very good reason for me not having one.

maybe they think you need it.........:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :081: :081:

To be fair though I do ring the relatives on Boxing Day and tell them that they really should not have bothered.....and I mean every word.

maybe they think you need it.........:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :081: :081:
And it is the same people that drag out that "joke" year after year :icon_wink

"Somebody must think i smell, laugh, laugh, laugh"

"**** off you daft bastard, everybody will be saying that this morning, you're not original, now unwrap the next ****er!!"

:038: Spot on!

And it is the same people that drag out that "joke" year after year :icon_wink

"Somebody must think i smell, laugh, laugh, laugh"

"**** off you daft bastard, everybody will be saying that this morning, you're not original, now unwrap the next ****er!!"

No I wasn't joking, you really do need it......:icon_bigg

Thanks HF & Melton for telling it like it really is, as always. Haven't laughed so much in ages :038:
We don't hide behing unrequired pleasantrys mg :icon_wink , I don't wish to be accused of deceiving people, it's much better to be honest with them

They don't make 'Denim' anymore Melton
So they bought it for me years ago did they, tight bastards, I bet it's been in their attic for 14 years because they got 7p off it.

That would explain the dusty Soap on a Rope and the Hai Karate I got last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670