Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
you going for a swift pre match drink 1884 style?
Depends on what the idiots who forgot Christmas was coming decide to do with their cars in Leicester, ****ing numpties.

"I won't get the Christmas present too early, I'll wait until Melton Fox has to drive into the City and then'll I'll block the miserable ****"

Depends on what the idiots who forgot Christmas was coming decide to do with their cars in Leicester, ****ing numpties.

"I won't get the Christmas present too early, I'll wait until Melton Fox has to drive into the City and then'll I'll block the miserable ****"

traffic was bad earlier. Anyway have a ****ing good wash before departure and you can buy me a drink....:icon_bigg

Cleaned my teeth, had a wash, put on some deodorant, had a splash of Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet, put me hat on, and I'm about to leave to go to this years most boring pantomime, Leicester in (football) Boots

Farewell

Last edited:
Cleaned my teeth, had a wash, put on some deodorant, had a splash of Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet, put me hat on, and I'm about to leave to go to this years most boring pantomime, Leicester in (football) Boots

Farewell

Hope it rains.

Right I'm off, I expect they all have their drinks in now....:038:

I'd like to offer a M & S magnolia bath gift set. I haven't opened any of my pressies yet but I know there will be one as a certain in-law buys me this every year for both my Christmas and birthday present.

I rarely have baths anyway - only showers - so this stuff just piles up.

Got some Mr Bump shower gel if anybody wants to swap it for an xbox game

I'm sure the current Mrs MK is been packed off into a taxi at this very minute.:icon_roll
I wouldn't wish the old bint on anyone Brauny, not even Deepdale's newest recruit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00