Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer a M & S magnolia bath gift set. I haven't opened any of my pressies yet but I know there will be one as a certain in-law buys me this every year for both my Christmas and birthday present.

I rarely have baths anyway - only showers - so this stuff just piles up.

Ever heard of recycling Siouxsie? Pass it on to some poor other fecker,thats what I do with the Lynx Gift Set...and the dog appreciates it

i'v got a a pack of 5 pairs of socks and the latest issue of playboy.

do we have a deal?
He'd be more interested in a copy of Gay Times.....

i'v got a a pack of 5 pairs of socks and the latest issue of playboy.

do we have a deal?

You obviously haven't seen Mrs A-Z have you, because if you had there would be no way in the world you would consider offering as many as 5 pairs of socks :icon_lol:

OFFERING: A lined Hot Water Bottle
WANTS: A cocktail of hard drugs.

Sorry, nothing to offer as we binned offending articles immediately - although hubby did throw one item the length of the house first :icon_redf

Sorry, nothing to offer as we binned offending articles immediately - although hubby did throw one item the length of the house first :icon_redf

Unfortunately it was a boomerang:icon_wink

A hot water bottle :icon_sad: how fecking depressing to think that I'm now looked on as the type of man who needs a Hot water bottle:102:

Spookily enough, I only said the other day that I'd like a hot water bottle, but as I haven't seen one for years I didn't know if they still sold them. One of my drugs feels like ice in my veins and despite having the heating up full blast, some days I struggle to get warm. Will have to check out the sales :icon_wink

Spookily enough, I only said the other day that I'd like a hot water bottle, but as I haven't seen one for years I didn't know if they still sold them. One of my drugs feels like ice in my veins and despite having the heating up full blast, some days I struggle to get warm. Will have to check out the sales :icon_wink

My Mum got it me and they live in Leicester so I will ask her for you:icon_wink

mg check out boots, mrs got one from there last year, its a bagpuss cover with a hot water bottle inside.

i have a spare copy of the qi book for anything decent that someone may wish to swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00