Sweden and France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sooner have a middle of the road player from this country, than a middle of the road player from abroad. Too many promising youngsters from this country don't get a chance anymore, because for some reason players from abroad are assumed to be better.

If a 16 year Old can score for Everton get Dodds in the team. Hes doing it nearly every week for the reserves!!!!

SilverFox said:
I would sooner have a middle of the road player from this country, than a middle of the road player from abroad. Too many promising youngsters from this country don't get a chance anymore, because for some reason players from abroad are assumed to be better.

If a 16 year Old can score for Everton get Dodds in the team. Hes doing it nearly every week for the reserves!!!!

Agreed. Though I have to say that maybe one of the problems for a lot of average British players is that they may well price themselves out of the market. :roll:

I would sooner have a middle of the road player from this country

Like Nathan Blake, Tommy Wright, Dion Dublin etc. etc.

than a middle of the road player from abroad

Mark De Vries

I couldnt agree more

I'd rather have a dyslexic squirrel upfront.

SilverFox said:

On MOTD last night, strachen said that he was played at 16 and his confidence took such a hammering, that it took him two years to get over it.
Dodds may be good enough, I dont know, But I do know that when and if he is good enough CL will use him.

If it would have been MA that was coming here I would have been afraid it was my teams (IFK Göteborg) Goalkeeper he was after, at age 38 he would have been one for the future... ;-)

Johan said:
If it would have been MA that was coming here I would have been afraid it was my teams (IFK Göteborg) Goalkeeper he was after, at age 38 he would have been one for the future... ;-)

Pigeon english but I caught your drift, want it back?

Joe_Fox said:
Johan said:

Better than your swedish i guess? :roll:

Johan said:
Joe_Fox said:
Johan said:

Better than your swedish i guess? :roll:

Oui madam

Joe_Fox said:
Johan said:

Where are your manners. :roll:

Joe_Fox said:
Johan said:

you mean 'pidgin' english?

:D

se4_fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Johan said:

you mean 'pidgin' english?

:D

I actually mean cocunut shy but sod it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675