Swindon 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was Hendo doing on the second? When Morrison headed the ball without no challenge and unbalanced, Hendo should have shouted his fecking head off to claim the ball.

First goal was just shambles, on the zoomed camera Cox maybe off offside but more than likely one of the full backs kept him on.

Ssshhh, people on here wanted him to be given a chance because Martin is "rubbish". You can't point out he might be to blame, at least not until next weeks game!

Granted but its a worrying trend. We have been two nil up in three away games this season and only come away with 4 points from those games - Hudds, Brighton and Swindon.

We need to toughen up, I dont think I can stand a return to games like we had under Micky Adams!

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Conceding late goals is a bastard without doubt, and I'll grant that a slight trend might be emerging, I think the fact BN makes is that we are using a pretty small squad and they are losing their legs a bit. Hopefully in January we can freshen things up.

true the warning bells shouldve started ringing after the huddersfield game

I don't see how two wins, a draw and a loss is such horrific form for people to be getting so bent out of shape over? It's hardly a trend, and if people want to class it as such then surely the trend is towards winning when we are 2-0 up?

Ssshhh, people on here wanted him to be given a chance because Martin is "rubbish". You can't point out he might be to blame, at least not until next weeks game!

I've always said he wasn't up to it - shame that i've been proved right at the expense of 2 points.

I don't see how two wins, a draw and a loss is such horrific form for people to be getting so bent out of shape over? It's hardly a trend, and if people want to class it as such then surely the trend is towards winning when we are 2-0 up?

The only real answer is that when we go 1-0 up we go ultra defensive and dont even attempt to get that dreaded second goal!!

The only real answer is that when we go 1-0 up we go ultra defensive and dont even attempt to get that dreaded second goal!!

:081::023:

I was always told that the best form of defence is to attack, then you're in the right half of the field.

I wasnt actually being serious :icon_roll

Even so the idea of the best form of defence being attack is ridiculous. You might be in the right half of the field but if you only leave 2 against 3 then you are going to be in trouble!

The problem we have is that at 2-0 the players switch off and think the job is done, but at 1-0 they realise its not over and dont let the tempo drop.

What a great result!!!Only listened to a little of the second half. I will be interested to hear from those that went how DJ faired. Will Howard come straight back into the side on Tuesday?

Edit ooops wrong thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673