Swindon 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they never. I left straight after the whistle. All they did was held us up outside the ground for 3 or 4 minutes to allow the home fans to leave. You could have walked the other way round the ground without any problem.

Yes and how on earth did i know that, i heard 'Can Leicester fans stay behind after the final whistle' annouced on the tannoy so i left right away as i thought i was going to miss my train also NF texted me saying ':icon_wink Good Luck cathing your train :icon_bigg'

Last edited:
Stop talking nonsense, of course I can be infracted, but I haven't insulted anybody.
Most of the garbage that fludie posts is clearly designed to piss people off.
Considering how pissed off everybody is with the result yesterday, him posting that in his world it was a 2-0 win because he left the game early is obviously an attempt by him to get people to despise him. I was just pointing out that his attempt has been successful, yet again.

Because we are a complete load of shite :081::081:

I don't know why he does this, it may be some kind of masochistic sexual proclivity that he has.

:038::038:

Last edited:
Well I listened to the game but with 10 minutes to go my wife shouted to say we had to leave for a "celtic legends" show in Bordeaux. I left happily believing that we were top of the table again. I was stunned this morning when I came on here to see that we had only drawn.

I'd like to move to Fludie's world where we are top of the league. will that annoy Macky?

Fludie m'dear....what on earth are you going to do when you have to start being an adult?:icon_eek:

And if we were going to be 'locked in' you wouldn't have been able to leave either cos they would've made sure the gates weren't opened up.

we were only held back for a few minutes until there fans had cleared and even then you could walk around the opposite side of the ground to get to the station. Some people did get quite shirty about it, including one women who said it was a contravention of the human rights act:icon_roll

We're still averaging 2 points a game. You can't expect much better than that from a club with a 5 year long losing mentality.

NP is doing a fine job.

We've had 23 games in 14 weeks with virtually all of these spread around 18 or so players, many of whom have played nearly all the games.

Occasionally, we're going to concede a late goal or two, we're going to lose the odd game. However, we've only lost once in the league in the last 2 months. That's not bad, whatever the standard of the opposition.

We ought to take their late slip today on the chin, be grateful that we've got a midweek off for a change, and look forward to doing over Scunny next week.

My thoughts exactly, a glimmer of common sense, much appreciated.

Fludie m'dear....what on earth are you going to do when you have to start being an adult?:icon_eek:

And if we were going to be 'locked in' you wouldn't have been able to leave either cos they would've made sure the gates weren't opened up.

I will have to pay adult :icon_bigg

Thats why i had to leave early because the tannoys said City fans would be locked in and i would have missed my train :icon_conf

we were only held back for a few minutes until there fans had cleared and even then you could walk around the opposite side of the ground to get to the station. Some people did get quite shirty about it, including one women who said it was a contravention of the human rights act:icon_roll

But i did not know in the 85th min that it was going to be only a few mins:102:

one of the lowest points for me was the Micky Adams reign.
Not of course entirely his fault, but because of fianances he recruited a side of loan players and has-beens. It was depressing because it was going nowhere.

It is easy to forget that the first season Micky Adams was in charge we got promotion from the Championship to the Premiership. At the end of that season I seem to remember him being regarded very highly by the fans. As Brauny writes he had financial problems and had to go for short term solutions. I remember the team that went up being very well organized with a good team ethic. The players he bought for the Premiership such as Bent and Thatcher were good value for money but he could not afford real quality. Then La manga seemed to take something out of him.I thought that in his last season with us he had lost something but we were still mid-table when he left. It has been downhill ever since for us and I think for him.
There have been few great memories since Martin O'Neill left but I do like to remember the Brian Deane -Paul Dickov partnership during that first Mickey Adams season.

Just seen the goals, aweful defending, what the hell happened there?

WTF was Hendo doing on the second? When Morrison headed the ball without no challenge and unbalanced, Hendo should have shouted his fecking head off to claim the ball.

First goal was just shambles, on the zoomed camera Cox maybe off offside but more than likely one of the full backs kept him on.

It's a reminder of when Micky Adams was in charge, how many games where we winning untill the last 20 mins, it cost us our league place in the Permiership

My thoughts exactly, a glimmer of common sense, much appreciated.

Granted but its a worrying trend. We have been two nil up in three away games this season and only come away with 4 points from those games - Hudds, Brighton and Swindon.

We need to toughen up, I dont think I can stand a return to games like we had under Micky Adams!

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669