Swindon 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time BG, stick with it, i think we have a chance to move forward this season

Anyway BG cheer up:icon_bigg

At present we are on course to be replacing Forest next season:icon_wink

I have not given up from day one, I have been 100% certain we will go up. I just get fed up with everyone trying to convince me this is a hard league. From what I have seen, and I have been to most games so far, the opposition is just dreadful week in week out. I am happy we are 2nd, but I feel with more concentration and that bloody Pearson understanding the teams we play against down here , we should have started to pull away.
People who went today have said the draw was more down to him tactically.

Yes, but that includes us as well.
We're a shit team in a shit league, playing against other shit teams.

I know it includes us, but we are in the top 2 of this shite league, which says our shite is better than the rest of the other shite.

We are doing ok, I would have gone for a draw at Swindon as a par result - the problem for some people is their unrealistic expectations.

Next week's game will be an interesting test of how we are doing in this league.

Interesting enough for me to probably turn out - if I am in the UK next weekend.

15 minutes to go and 2-0 up called for some fresh legs.

No it didn't, it called for our team to play as they had been for the previous half hour, retain possession and close out the match. We lost our cool when they came at us and especially after the first goal was pulled back.

I suspect we're going to have to work around our central midfield void all season. We don't appear to have the players and we don't have the resources to sign them. So I think games like this might happen more often than we'd like.

Gutting, but it didn't feel like a loss. I know what a loss feels like. That felt like the bad draw it was. But, y'know, it happens.

I have not given up from day one, I have been 100% certain we will go up. I just get fed up with everyone trying to convince me this is a hard league. From what I have seen, and I have been to most games so far, the opposition is just dreadful week in week out. I am happy we are 2nd, but I feel with more concentration and that bloody Pearson understanding the teams we play against down here , we should have started to pull away.
People who went today have said the draw was more down to him tactically.

Was i not making the same point when you told me i was talking bollocks.

Happy that i left 5 mins before the end got the early train and missed their two goals :icon_lol:
I watched a 2-0 win today :038::038:

Last edited:
I'm a proper fan that would never leave a match early because obviously that would be the actions of a prick.
I do like to post things on here though that make me appear to be a complete & utter arsehole, I'm getting really good at it, everybody thinks I'm a complete c*nt

Well, I can't argue with that, you're bang on the money there fludes

That's pretty harsh; he went to the game and had to get a train on the way back. Newton Fox edited a post and got infracted for "insulting another member." Oh yeah I forgot your a, "moderator" so you can't be infracted :icon_roll

Last edited:
Originally Posted by fludie View Post
I'm a proper fan that would never leave a match early because obviously that would be the actions of a prick.
I do like to post things on here though that make me appear to be a complete & utter arsehole, I'm getting really good at it, everybody thinks I'm a complete c*nt

**** you!:098: I had to leave early to catch the train otherwise i would have been locked in because they kept the fans in after the game. You just dont have a ****ing clue do you.

Hi I am Macky I am a ****, I am also a computer nerd.

No need to admit it, we know.:038:

You sad sad onliner.:102:

Just because i reply to something you always have to get involved don't you and start an argument. Get a grip.

Go-on give me an infraction, see if i care. You deserve 5 yourself.:icon_roll:icon_roll

Last edited:
USELSSSSSS ****ING USELESSSS

do they not learn from the brigton incident, why dont you make subs you mofo

I don't think they ever aimed to let 2 goals in.

What a bunch of *****

I had to leave early to catch the train otherwise i would have been locked in because they kept the fans in after the game. You just dont have a ****ing clue do you.

No they never. I left straight after the whistle. All they did was held us up outside the ground for 3 or 4 minutes to allow the home fans to leave. You could have walked the other way round the ground without any problem.

That's pretty harsh; he went to the game and had to get a train on the way back. Newton Fox edited a post and got infracted for "insulting another member." Oh yeah I forgot your a, "moderator" so you can't be infracted :icon_roll

Stop talking nonsense, of course I can be infracted, but I haven't insulted anybody.
Most of the garbage that fludie posts is clearly designed to piss people off.
Considering how pissed off everybody is with the result yesterday, him posting that in his world it was a 2-0 win because he left the game early is obviously an attempt by him to get people to despise him. I was just pointing out that his attempt has been successful, yet again.

I don't know why he does this, it may be some kind of masochistic sexual proclivity that he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669