Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the goverment didn't bring it to peoples attention and there was an epidemic then you lot would be moaning that nobody was warned.Damned if they do,damned if they don't.

I don't quite see why you are getting your frillies in such a twist.If you don't want to take any notice of the warning/advice then thats your choice,others might:102:

The only reason other people might be interested is because they have been fooled by the palaver already made. Maybe if the authorities hadn't gone so OTT from the start not so many people would want or expect the stupid amount of scare mongering trash currently being broadcast.

The only reason other people might be interested is because they have been fooled by the palaver already made. Maybe if the authorities hadn't gone so OTT from the start not so many people would want or expect the stupid amount of scare mongering trash currently being broadcast.

But thats up to them and they obviously aren't all as smart as you and aren't as up to date with the medical knowledge like you clearly are

But thats up to them and they obviously aren't all as smart as you and aren't as up to date with the medical knowledge like you clearly are

I suppose that's forgivable.

64,000 could die from it according to the media.

Jordan & Peter Andre splitting up is apparently a 'news' story according to the media.

The moral of the story is that the media are, for the most part, just scum who'll publish any old bollocks.

Get ready for the forced 'flu jabs. :icon_conf

If it stops me from getting swine flu then I am happy to have a jab.

The jab would give you a dose of Swine flu.
Make up your mind, one minute you are terrified of catching it, next you're volunteering to queue up to be given it.

The jab would give you a dose of Swine flu.
Make up your mind, one minute you are terrified of catching it, next you're volunteering to queue up to be given it.

I thought the jab would prevent you from getting swine flu, sorry.

I thought the jab would prevent you from getting swine flu, sorry.

It gives you a very small dose so that your immune system can build up defences to it, preventing you from being able to catch it from somebody else.

It isn't without risk though.

It gives you a very small dose so that your immune system can build up defences to it, preventing you from being able to catch it from somebody else.

I didn't think you could build up an immunity to the 'flu?

Oh right, no I don't think I will be doing that !

I didn't think you could build up an immunity to the 'flu?

You sure can. You can only catch any virus once, if you recover you'll have immunity to it.

However surely it would only give immunity to this particualr strain of flu. You would still be able to get other strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69