Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 year old (otherwise) healthy girl dies in London of it

"Both victims died quickly after being taken to hospital, according to reports. It is not yet known if either death was caused by the H1N1 virus, or if they were suffering any other health problems"

"Both victims died quickly after being taken to hospital, according to reports. It is not yet known if either death was caused by the H1N1 virus, or if they were suffering any other health problems"

But they both fall into the age brackets most at risk from complications resulting from the more common strain of influenza anyway.

Personally wasn't that botherd at first but a friend of mine as it and she's really bad, doctor told her to call 999 if feels worse. Not sure what to think now!

Some of you on here really need to grow some for gods sake. Watch this and tell me your still gonna take the vaccine.

Cant post links so just google "dailymotion 1976 swine flu" and watch the 60 minutes report.

I still think the risk is over hyped. :icon_wink

Scare mongering of the highest order. what's that there's a massive recession going on, let's take everyone's mind off it by going totally OTT about a bit of flu, the stupid bastards are bound to fall for it.

Scare mongering of the highest order. what's that there's a massive recession going on, let's take everyone's mind off it by going totally OTT about a bit of flu, the stupid bastards are bound to fall for it.

Exactly! How many die from flu each year anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69