Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
mask.jpg

Good enough reason to cancel a tour?

No, he'll have to think of a better excuse than swine flu if he wants to cancel the tour.

Someone in my office now has Swine Flu, there were three people off sick today, they wouldn't confirm which one it was.

I would not be surprised if more people die from severe cases of normal flu.

There isn't such a thing as 'normal' flu, there's just different strains of flu with different strains being more prevalent than others from year to year.
Fact is, thousands of people die every year after catching the flu, it just doesn't get hyped by the media. This whole Swine flu bollocks is exactly that, a lot of bollocks about nothing.

the way things are going eveyone will have it soon

I knew it :icon_cry:

I hope people who laughed at me are sitting looking at the screen with red faces.

OMG!!!!! WTF!!!! OH SHIT!!!!
You must've been right all along and we are going to all die...because newts has said so.
Boy, oh boy, do I feel red faced or what?

You see, it's nonsense like this that makes me wonder how you could be real.

OMG!!!!! WTF!!!! OH SHIT!!!!
You must've been right all along and we are going to all die...because newts has said so.
Boy, oh boy, do I feel red faced or what?

You see, it's nonsense like this that makes me wonder how you could be real.

Shut up and don't use that just to get at me, it's just a cheap comeback and not funny. I was being sarcastic anyway.

There isn't such a thing as 'normal' flu, there's just different strains of flu with different strains being more prevalent than others from year to year.
Fact is, thousands of people die every year after catching the flu, it just doesn't get hyped by the media. This whole Swine flu bollocks is exactly that, a lot of bollocks about nothing.

Its what i said, except i didnt think i needed the techno jargon to get my point over:icon_wink

Shut up and don't use that just to get at me

I'm not 'using' anything to 'get at you'. There are several posters who can't believe you're not just play-acting. Nobody is getting at you, people are just trying to work out what the story is.

it's just a cheap comeback and not funny.

I fail to see how it could be a 'cheap comeback', or are you pretending that you don't know what that means?

I was being sarcastic anyway.

Sarcastic with who? Yourself?

So far the people that have died all have underlying health problems... why cant they say what they are?? or maybe its just something to stop everyone panicking about getting it ???

And so it continues....they ALL cant have underlying health problems surely, way too coincidental :102::102:

I would imagine that people with other health problems immune systems are more weaker and therefore they are more likely to be attacked by the virus,no expert though just logical

like i said its just too coincidental for ALL the victims to have had health issues imo

My nephew has got it. And a kid in my sons school has it. How may have died from it now 5-10 out of 10,000 + cases in the UK. I like those odds if/when I get it.

Just think about the opening day fixture. One person in the ground sneezes and hysteria breaks loose as 2 thousand fans in the near vicinity scramble over each other to get away!! :icon_lol:

Just think about the opening day fixture. BG farts and hysteria breaks loose as 2 thousand fans in the near vicinity scramble over each other to get away!! :icon_lol:

No different to any other week really then :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69