Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fookin God. No school for me tomorrow.

I expect everyone who told me to not to be worried and said it was hype should say sorry.

Jeesh!! He's the country's future - and he's going to be brown bread by the middle of next week.

What's going to happen to us?
:icon_eek:

I can't work out whether you are being serious or not.....:102:

Well I went school so no, I wasn't being serious about that, but I do expect an apology.:icon_bigg

Party time

Harsh, you won't want to party when I am gone. You will be deeply sad that you can no longer read my quality posts.

Jeesh!! He's the country's future - and he's going to be brown bread by the middle of next week.

What's going to happen to us?
:icon_eek:

I fear for you all, I really do. I just don't know what will happen when you don't have me to guide you through these tricky times.

Oh SWINE don't you just hate it.:icon_cry:

I may be way out of line here and based on nothing at all I reckon the "other underlying health problems" were either drink or drug related.

Two in my building of c. 900 have it. One of the sufferers sits on the desk behind my wife. Bet I get it before next Saturday and I cant go to see Oasis.

So far the people that have died all have underlying health problems... why cant they say what they are?? or maybe its just something to stop everyone panicking about getting it ???

So far the people that have died all have underlying health problems... why cant they say what they are?? or maybe its just something to stop everyone panicking about getting it ???

I would not be surprised if more people die from severe cases of normal flu. Apparently they admit that most people who have contracted this flu, only have very mild conditions of which are gone within a few days.

10 days off work if you get it though :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Not great for those that only get sta sick.

My aunties boss has just been diagnosed with it after spendign 3 days over at her house. Now her daughter, my cousin, has developed flu like symptoms, so they've sent swabs in the post! Still doesn't concern me though, just more scare mongering really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69