Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_cool

What? I was joking about the couple being drunk. I am not that thick.:102:

I hadn't even seen that post.

I just don't buy it, it's all an act. Nobody could be that naive, impossible.
Come on, the game's up, admit it, you're in your 40s, married, couple of kids, responsible job, something technical?

I hadn't even seen that post.

I just don't buy it, it's all an act. Nobody could be that naive, impossible.
Come on, the game's up, admit it, you're in your 40s, married, couple of kids, responsible job, something technical?

Are you being serious?

But they drive through Harborough early in the morning to get to Melton so perhaps best to keep your windows shut at night.

Oh right will do. If you could tell me when the next Cattle market is I will be very grateful.

Oh right will do. If you could tell me when the next Cattle market is I will be very grateful.

See here for more information.

The farmers market is every Tuesday and Friday so I hope you had those windows shut last night. If not, well, if you start to sneeze best start praying.

You think I'm 40? Lol. If I play in that match you will see me and my age.

It's just a guess, I reckon you must be older than you make out and you're just pretending to be simple.

See here for more information.

The farmers market is every Tuesday and Friday so I hope you had those windows shut last night. If not, well, if you start to sneeze best start praying.

Well I didn't have my window closed last night. I feel fine at the minute I'm going bed now I will tell you tomorrow if I start sneezing.

Well I didn't have my window closed last night. I feel fine at the minute I'm going bed now I will tell you tomorrow if I start sneezing.

Please don't, you wouldn't want to start a pandemic.

That's a relief.

Don't be too relieved. They may have built Sainsburys on Harborough's cattle market but there's still the one at Foxton - that's only just down the road and if the wind's in the right direction.....

Don't be too relieved. They may have built Sainsburys on Harborough's cattle market but there's still the one at Foxton - that's only just down the road and if the wind's in the right direction.....

Is there actually any chance of Swine coming to England?

Really, it's not the sneeze that's the problem. It's if you sneeze and it sounds like a snorty grunt , you have to ring 999.

It was the same with avian flu - if you sneezed and it sounded like blackbird singing in the dead of night that was the clue and the descent into hell. Macca has a lot to answer for.

I think Babe will be next in line as a homicidal maniac.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670