Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Africa. Where do I get my AIDS? I need all the help I can get at my age.

try samplong the local whore house :)

on the plus side Boc...swine flu is only killing young people ;)

He's putting up a hell of a fight for newcomer of the year. He's getting my vote at the minute

I can't quite work out whether he is a bloody good wind up merchant, or the biggest mong this forum has ever seen.

Maybe we should do a poll......:icon_bigg

First symptoms of swine flu is a sower taste in the mouth.

First symptoms of swine flu is a sower taste in the mouth.

a mate of mine lost his ear and had a pig's ear transplanted on

works fine except on the phone...

he can only hear crackling

:tumbleweed:

Its all a load of old cobblers,every year we get some kind of killer flu coming into the country and we hear one person from Kilmarnock has already died from it etc etc..aye she was 104 though.If its not Swine Flu its Horse Flu or Albatross flu.

I've heard that we are getting millions of face masks in as well,what kind of daft **** is going to walk down the street wearing one of them? I ask you.

I've heard that we are getting millions of face masks in as well,what kind of daft **** is going to walk down the street wearing one of them? I ask you.

mask.jpg

Good enough reason to cancel a tour?

Its all a load of old cobblers,every year we get some kind of killer flu coming into the country and we hear one person from Kilmarnock has already died from it etc etc..aye she was 104 though.If its not Swine Flu its Horse Flu or Albatross flu.

Yes, that one put paid to the Ancient Mariner's shipmates, didn't it?

Its all those people who go on holiday abroad who are to blame,especially them who go the Carribean.....shouldn't let them back in the Country until they have been hosed down with disinfectant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669