Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that because they're faceless, corporate, overseas investors that have no emotional ties to our club and no rational reason to invest, everyone has written them off as filthy, dirty, money laundering bastards...
I think that's more to the point.

We do have a long list of questions we intend to ask the new owners directly, however with breaking the news today we will wait for further details to emerge before then seeking answers for those elements on the list which have not been revealed to the fan base.

It's true! Now that it is all confirmed i would like to wish our new owners the very happiest of times at our lovely football club.

:038:

We do have a long list of questions we intend to ask the new owners directly, however with breaking the news today we will wait for further details to emerge before then seeking answers for those elements on the list which have not been revealed to the fan base.

Excellent.

I hope that you are going to be courteous but very tough in these discussions making sure that that these guys understand that they are fully accountable to the local community and the fan base through of course their legitimate representatives i.e. the Foxes Trust. Don't forget that this change in ownership provides a grand opportunity for you to get one of your people on the re-structured Board. I'm sure that the new guys will seize the chance to make sure that the club's business development strategy is rooted in the local community. Also please don't forget to
make sure that the Official Supporters Club leaders and the Unofficial Supporters Club chiefs are kept within the loop.

Best wishes.

Ted, Cate and Macky used similar sounding, alternative english words in a somewhat racially motivated attempt at humour.
I ironically replied with the rather original phrase 'Thaired' to highlight the fact that the jokes had been done to death.

Isn't it Thaime for you to feck off?

Didnt realise its the son who is the main man, the older guy bought us for him!, my gut feeling is that they will be ok unless Taksin is involved and takes an active part (btw Taksin has "real money", billions not millions!)

I'm not as pessimistic as some about this, albeit with no evidence whatsoever. Prior to the takeover we were faced with the possibility of our chairman and owner being effectively banned from owning a football club by the Football League if found guilty in his upcoming court case. God knows what would have happened to us if he were still in situ then. Also it's pretty obvious the Mandaric has neither the means or the willingness to keep throwing large amounts of money at the club, and I wonder if he would have been able to keep funding the trading losses the club is running up for much longer. Against that we have new owners, of which the leading light seems to have some wealth, and seems a bit of an Angolphile as well ( house in London, hangs around with the polo playing set ). If you believe the spin some or all of our debts are to be cleared. I would not expect much more than that moneywise at the moment, but better than our financial position pre-takeover. Compared with having Mandy at the helm I would rather go with the devil we don't know to be honest ( and I know Mandy is still Chairman - that's for PR purposes I would guess, and he will stand down in a few months citing personal or business reason [ if he isn't found guilty in his court case before of course]).

Just like a rolling stone
I'm on the outside looking in
But if the chance came, would you take it
Where would I begin
I'm Mandy fly me

with apologises to 10CC

Lee Hoos labelled the deal "A marriage made in heaven."

Sickly?

What i want to know from Mr Hoos is

1. Can you actually make a marriage?
2. How?
3. Has there every been one made in heaven?

I know God lives there as does St Peter none of whom are actually married. :102:

What i want to know from Mr Hoos is

1. Can you actually make a marriage?
2. How?
3. Has there every been one made in heaven?

I know God lives there as does St Peter none of whom are actually married. :102:

Spooky, I was just contemplating similar thoughts.
Have you been smoking as well then?

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2121018,00.html

Still none the w*s*r myself. No names mentioned, no percentages stated or figures of debt. I understand their reasons for not stating an amount they purchased the club but I am stilli rather 'disappointed' with the whole thing.

All these 'pledges' yet none have been specific and if they think there are millions to be made in Asia, they are thick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670