Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.

I hope that you are going to be courteous but very tough in these discussions making sure that that these guys understand that they are fully accountable to the local community and the fan base through of course their legitimate representatives i.e. the Foxes Trust. Don't forget that this change in ownership provides a grand opportunity for you to get one of your people on the re-structured Board. I'm sure that the new guys will seize the chance to make sure that the club's business development strategy is rooted in the local community. Also please don't forget to
make sure that the Official Supporters Club leaders and the Unofficial Supporters Club chiefs are kept within the loop.

Best wishes.

We agree with every word of your reply in terms of approach & will be communicating with the other supporters groups (that just continues what we already do)

The father/son seem ok its the unkown 4 that concern me. They have admitted ones in exille (as is ex City owner Taksin Sinawatra is), i know hes not allowed in Thailand dont know about uk.
Hes obviously Thai ( seriously rich, billions not millions), but dodgy character, imo so is mm, didnt really harm Man city tho as he introduced them to the arabs

We agree with every word of your reply in terms of approach & will be communicating with the other supporters groups (that just continues what we already do)

Simple series of questions really FT...

We know Milan is a stakeholder (and a troll), and we know that 60% of the club is now a plaything for a rich man's son...but who owns the rest?

Why have we not been told?

Why did a recent Mercury article say that this information would be revealed in a "the next few months" and not now?

Why does everyone seem so apathetic about this really REALLY important issue?

What are you doing to find out the answers to these questions? You do after all purport to represent the fans of the club. I think that the fans deserve to know.

Last edited:
Simple series of questions really FT...

We know Milan is a stakeholder (and a troll), and we know that 60% of the club is now a plaything for a rich man's son...but who owns the rest?

Why have we not been told?

Why did a recent Mercury article say that this information would be revealed in a "the next few months" and not now?

Why does everyone seem so apathetic about this really REALLY important issue?

What are you doing to find out the answers to these questions? You do after all purport to represent the fans of the club. I think that the fans deserve to know.

Asking the club directly the question you asked above. currently we can only speculate like everyone else what the current structure is & what it maybe a few months down the line

You do after all purport to represent the fans of the club. I think that the fans deserve to know.

They don't. Many times they have stated that they only represent their membership which is why they never tell us anything important like how many members they have.

They behaved themselves at the game and the stewards didn't have to tell them to sit down once

About three quarters of an hour before the game started they were outside the ground smoking. I was amused that even if you own the club you still can't smoke inside the stadium.

The new owners will clearly hope to gain financially from the link with Leicester City. However, I would guess there is more to it. To use an Americanism the young man Top will want to "sit at the cool kids table".
This means mixing with Man U and Arsenal rather than Scunthorpe and Doncaster.

The good thing about the takeover is that money will be put into the club. There are dangers. The young man may become impatient for success. I hope Sousa will be given time. He may not know that neither Clough at Forest or Revie at Leeds (yes I know it is a squalid example) gained promotion from the Second Division in their first year. There is also a danger of throwing money away Portsmouth style.

As it is Thai millionaires are yet another twist in the soap opera that is Leicester City and I intend to enjoy the ride.

Daughter of the 'owner'. Sister of the son. Supposedly revamping our marketing and PR.

To tell the truth, it doesn't sound like you're too impressed with this. But I'm struggling to understand why this might be a bad thing.

To tell the truth, it doesn't sound like you're too impressed with this. But I'm struggling to understand why this might be a bad thing.

I suppose it's a mixture of things. The fact she has no experience of the British marketing/PR industry or indeed football of any kind. She does however have a degree in marketing.

Jo Bucci springs to mind.

Good luck to her though. Hope she proves me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00