Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can think of far worse nationalitys to take the piss out of than the footy crazy Thais.

'Far worse' in what way and why would you take the piss out of them?

Anyway they are such friendly and warm people, so lets welcome them

Yeah, forget financial concerns and the future existence of the club, they're so smiley. Aaawwww, I just wanna hug em

'Far worse' in what way and why would you take the piss out of them?

Yeah, forget financial concerns and the future existence of the club, they're so smiley. Aaawwww, I just wanna hug em

Ok, u got me i like Thai people. Worse as in, personally speaking, french, or Japs.

Anyway as for the future of the club, you just got to trust Milan and what he says about it, not much else to do.

i just know they are relatively minted compared to some investors that could have come our way. I am not worried at all, only that the owner used to have dealings with Thaksin, but it will be all right in the end, just a hunch

So do we know who these people are yet who have bought our club?

We know there is a guy called Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn, and we know that he has a son. Aside from this Indonesians have been mentioned. There are approximately 300 million of those though, so that doesn't really help. I was hoping for a tiny bit more clarity from the club.

So do we know who these people are yet who have bought our club?

We know there is a guy called Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn, and we know that he has a son. Aside from this Indonesians have been mentioned. There are approximately 300 million of those though, so that doesn't really help. I was hoping for a tiny bit more clarity from the club.

I posted the whole story.Past,present & future on here a couple of weeks ago.Did you not read it?
It's even been highlighted with bright red writing by the mods.

There's a further 2 families involved. The 4th (silent) party won't ever show his face as he's exiled. Be afraid be very afraid.

Mandaric desperate to disappear. Just handing over, he'll be gone long before Xmas.

"Handing over," as in hanging around to make sure he gets his loan money out. Just as at Portsmouth. The Israeli gun-runners were football people too, I believe. But this time we've got ambition, strength and partnership, so I'm sure it'll all be fine.

We do have a long list of questions we intend to ask the new owners directly, however with breaking the news today we will wait for further details to emerge before then seeking answers for those elements on the list which have not been revealed to the fan base.

We do have a long list of questions we intend to ask the new owners directly, however with breaking the news today we will wait for further details to emerge before then seeking answers for those elements on the list which have not been revealed to the fan base.
Over to you Homeypants.:rolleyes:

Um, sadly, you will be told the best part of **** all, if you get to speak to them at all. They've said nowt in the public statement, the deal is done offshore and will be laundered through various unaccountable trusts. If you can get beyond the platitudes and get them to say anything meaningful that's verifiable, I will be truly impressed.

I love that because they're Thai, everyone has written them off as filthy, dirty, money laundering bastards, who have only come here as a way to cover their illegal activity, and plan to strip the club bare, before killing us all.

Don't think there is that much basis for the panic that seems to be striking some people...

I love that because they're Thai, everyone has written them off as filthy, dirty, money laundering bastards, who have only come here as a way to cover their illegal activity, and plan to strip the club bare, before killing us all.

Don't think there is that much basis for the panic that seems to be striking some people...

Why have you jumped to that assumption? :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673