Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisFilter

Ted, Cate and Macky used similar sounding, alternative english words in a somewhat racially motivated attempt at humour.
I ironically replied with the rather original phrase 'Thaired' to highlight the fact that the jokes had been done to death.

Yeah, I got that. I was agreeing with you.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Ted, Cate and Macky used similar sounding, alternative english words in a somewhat racially motivated attempt at humour.

Actually, I'd say they were entirely racially based attempts at humour, not somewhat.

homer

Has The Birch made a statement yet ?

Until he does I'm not believing any of this nonsense from a whole collection of Johnny Foreigners

Cate Fox

I ironically replied with the rather original phrase 'Thaired' to highlight the fact that the jokes had been done to death.

:icon_wink

fox58

i can see next years pre-season tour being in the far east, Blue Maniac had better start planning his route

Scotfox

Everybody goes to 'Duty Free', I wonder what delights will come of the shelves in the next few weeks, fags, perfume (for the misses), plenty of booze, but footballers I doubt.
I must say I am somewhat unnerved by the lack of information, as someone said earlier who owns what, and who owes what, who are these people, that now own our club? Are they 'fit and proper people', or does this yardstick only apply to the Premiership? Is Milans continued presence a way of getting around this stipulation. I am definatley worried.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
No mention in investement in players or ought though. Hope they give Sousa some cash to spend, our squad needs strengthening.

Scotfox

100% of the club is owned by this consortium which is headed by Milan, how much if any of his funds are involved? Or are we now a channel ( or should I say 'Chanel' )for illicit monies from the far east? I really,really don't like this, the more I think about the more worried I get. Lets have some openness, if not specific figures then at least the people who are in this consortium. This could end in tears.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Stop being so ****ing negative, if it goes wrong then it goes wrong. Worrying like pregnant 12 year olds isn't going to make anything happen so stop it. We have a game on Saturday, think and worry about that rather than the thai tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669