Takeover Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of football owners though, this guy is hardly that flush. I would expect a similar level of money to be spent as when Milan first got here .

Its a consortium, we have no idea who the other folk are yet....

I don't know what leads me to this assumption, my sensitive antennae perhaps, but I get the feeling that if we had announced a hundred million pounds to spend instantly, some on here would not be satisfied. :icon_bigg

The fact that the deal has gone through, and that we are now owned by a consortium, is good news in itself.

Why's that?

I hope Milan lives to be 100 - and still involved with Leicester City, but should anything happen, we will not be in Southampton's predicament.

And what situation is that? MM will sign the accounts on behalf of his company, and thus we would be owned by the company and it's trustees should anything happen to him.

I don't know what leads me to this assumption, my sensitive antennae perhaps, but I get the feeling that if we had announced a hundred million pounds to spend instantly, some on here would not be satisfied. :icon_bigg

Not really cos Pompey went out and splashed cash here, there and everywhere. There are now a joke.

We have no clue whose in this 'consortium', we have no clue of the arrangement with Mandaric/Hoos, we have no idea in regards to debt and stadium ownership. All far too cloudy and if you research enough, our man from King Power has a past which in most countries would have seen him locked him or had his fortune ripped off him.

In terms of football owners though, this guy is hardly that flush. I would expect a similar level of money to be spent as when Milan first got here .

If he's part of a consortium, then the other members might be equally as flush. :102:

4+personality+types+farside.jpg

I think we're more the LCFC of the Championship

Not really cos Pompey went out and splashed cash here, there and everywhere. There are now a joke.

We have no clue whose in this 'consortium', we have no clue of the arrangement with Mandaric/Hoos, we have no idea in regards to debt and stadium ownership. All far too cloudy and if you research enough, our man from King Power has a past which in most countries would have seen him locked him or had his fortune ripped off him.

The first part of your statement precisely reflects my worries - that we'll get a bunch of new loans, spazz them on overpaid players, live beyond our means and end up going down the tubes in a few years when our new overlords get bored.

As for King Power corruption, do you have any sources? Apart from him being pals with Shinawatra (worrying but hardly conclusive), I haven't come across anything.

I simply wont believe this until the foxes trust have posted with a list of sceptical questions they are going to present to the club.

Tell me about it :facepalm:
Ted, Cate and Macky used similar sounding, alternative english words in a somewhat racially motivated attempt at humour.
I ironically replied with the rather original phrase 'Thaired' to highlight the fact that the jokes had been done to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669