Talking Ballers for Managers Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I, unfortunately my knowledge of Serbian is limited to "Go suck a dick" & "Your mother is a whore".

I reckon me and Milan would get on well.

Macky, you're part of the backroom team of OG and I. For sure.

Can I put myself forward as Elvis Hammonds boot cleaner. I'd be willing to work for a reasonable wage.

Have we got any nice talkingballs posters who would put themselves forward for the cheerleading team? I'll do the auditions! ;)

Have we got any nice talkingballs posters who would put themselves forward for the cheerleading team? I'll do the auditions! ;)
I'll give it a bash once my groin strain's died down.

Thanks for keeping our campaign running during my unavoidable absence on a scouting trip to St Tropez.

I have some lovely ones lined up for you Alex

I have nominated you on the grounds of your intelligence and here you are going on about tits... I feel ever more justified in my reasons to endorse your possible appointment.

I want all-rounders. As the venerable bead once said 'Lord, give me chastity - but do not give it to me yet'

Last edited:
I'll give it a bash once my groin strain's died down.

I'll need you vital statistics and some photos before you are accepted. Obviously I need photos from every angle. Be aware that part of my auditions sequence will be maintaining the splits positions for a long period of time. Males need not apply.

Did some last night, they're on their way via a pm :icon_wink

Jesus Melton, your in. In fact with that kind of flexilibity I think you should open up with a solo performance. Maybe we could incorporate the Birch at half-time!

Can I put myself forward as Elvis Hammonds boot cleaner. I'd be willing to work for a reasonable wage.
I'm not even willing to put in a half-arsed job for an obscene wage.

Which, I guess *drum roll* means I'll have to become a squad player.

. As the venerable bead once said 'Lord, give me chastity - but do not give it to me yet'

:018:Bede (spelling, capitalisation)

And it was, I believe, St Francis

See I can do pedant as well

:018:Bede (spelling, capitalisation)

And it was, I believe, St Francis

See I can do pedant as well

I am not the most diligent with spelling. I must check sometime whether is was st Francis or Bede. You're probably right.

Here's a one qestion quiz to TB'ers who said
'where there is discord, may we bring harmony'
A. Margaret Thatcher
B. St Francis
C. Rodney Marsh

I had masterminded Leicester, West Ham & Blackburn up to the premiership on my first attempt. I've got my own backroom staff. I like to play an attacking 4-4-2 at the start of any match, although when the team are losing I tend to play a gung ho 3-4-1-2 formation. I have a win percentage of over 50%.

I believe I'm the right man to take this club forward. I look up to the likes of Harry Redknapp and I believe i can replicate what he did at Portsmouth.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response.

Jessel

I am not the most diligent with spelling. I must check sometime whether is was st Francis or Bede. You're probably right.

A. Margaret Thatcher
B. St Francis
C. Rodney Marsh

My money's on the squirrel whisperer. :icon_conf

A. Margaret Thatcher
B. St Francis
C. Rodney Marsh

A and B. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696