Talking Balls Awards 2012 - vote now - QUICK - time's running out!!!!!!11111111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Talking Balls Awards 2012 - vote now

Ffs. I'll just put you down for a vote for Boy Genius in every category.

I voted for about 2 cats after being pressed last year, won't again, the whole forum voting bollocks is a joke.

PS. I note furniture companies are now offering sofas you can plug iPods into :)

I'll sling you some Vcash for some votes.

Because of the low voter turnout so far, the deadline is now 9pm on December 28th.
Shambles! I hurried my votes to reached the originally set deadline and thereby lost the opportunity to gain some easy vCash. And city-faithful lost the opportunity to get one vote in all categories (Yes, I'm that cheap)

Last edited:

I think you should extend the deadline. Some people haven't been able to access the site over the weekend, and will be too busy queueing at Asda today to think about voting.
the deadline is now 9pm on December 28th.

****ing shambles, my comical turning up late to vote is wasted on you ****ers. Wankers, I don't know why I waste my time.

I think you should extend the deadline. Some people haven't been able to access the site over the weekend, and will be too busy queueing at Asda today to think about voting.

I'm not voting. I never do. I hate you all...

1. Don't talk to me about ASDA queues.

2. Please tell me why idiots choose to use self check-outs for the first time of their lives on Christmas Eve.

2. Please tell me why idiots choose to use self check-outs for the first time of their lives on Christmas Eve.
1. Wouldn't know what to say anyway
2. Because they're idiots?

Last edited:

I used the self check-out at the Rotherham Asda yesterday and they were queuing for them right down one of the aisles. Went fairly smoothly as they had 2 guys who knew what they were doing helping and putting it right if the shopper cocked up. Or in my case adjust the cost of the dates as they were not marked and some other assistant had earlier told me they had been £1 when they went through at £1-49. I wanted it cancelling but he said would I still pay a £1 for them , so I said yes. Result!

I used the self check-out at the Rotherham Asda yesterday and they were queuing for them right down one of the aisles. Went fairly smoothly as they had 2 guys who knew what they were doing helping and putting it right if the shopper cocked up. Or in my case adjust the cost of the dates as they were not marked and some other assistant had earlier told me they had been £1 when they went through at £1-49. I wanted it cancelling but he said would I still pay a £1 for them , so I said yes. Result!
49p off dates. Story and a half.

Have you ever considered after-dinner speaking MoFo?

Surely one of the greatest Xmas stories ever?

My late attempt at post of the year. :icon_bigg

And 49p in my pocket is better than in Asda's. I'd spent the best part of £75 there so it was a drop in the ocean.

It dont help that at xmas most people are buying booze, and you need bloody approval on the SELF CHECKOUTS. Hmmm.

P.S Vote Joe Fox you tossers.

You ever watched "Trollied" Boc? Which character would you be? :icon_wink

Right you lot, just a couple of days left to send your votes in. Let's have a half-decent turnout this year. Some categories are a one-horse race so far, but none are decided yet.

Vote you ****ers.

VOTE!!!

Have voted several days ago, you ****er
Yep, just counted the ones I've got so far. Those who don't vote are banned from touching the sausage rolls, and won't get a gift pack either.

And no voting for yourself. You know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669