Talking Balls Awards 2012 - vote now - QUICK - time's running out!!!!!!11111111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Talking Balls Awards 2012 - vote now

Rules? What rules?

Where's the fecking buffet? Shambles!!!

Will there be plum pudding?

Right you lot, just a couple of days left to send your votes in. Let's have a half-decent turnout this year. Some categories are a one-horse race so far, but none are decided yet.

Vote you ****ers.

VOTE!!!

I have, for the first time ever.

There'll be plenty of plums all right, but they won't be very sweet or puddingified
Sounds like a hairy party. Should be fun!

Last edited:

It dont help that at xmas most people are buying booze, and you need bloody approval on the SELF CHECKOUTS. Hmmm.

It wouldn't be so bad if they realised that they could continue with their scanning after been told "approval needed". Most of them just stand there like dummies, blocking the till rather than getting on with it. Then there's the idiots that think they need to be separately approved for every single 'restricted item'. Christmas Eve, i reckoned that four out of every five were buying booze.

You ever watched "Trollied" Boc? Which character would you be? :icon_wink

Never watched it. Do you think it would be worth my while?

And no touching yourself. You know the rules.

To be frank, I'm finding the increased number of rules this year to be quite off-putting. I do not think I shall attend the ceremony, buffet or otherwise.

Unless there's lobster vol-au-vents.

And,

David the Mr. Gwilliam, I've not voted for you because that would mean taking this pantomime seriously, but I have really grown to love your posts. You have made them shorter over the time I've been on here. Shorter, more to the point and bristling with dry humour.

If these awards were really worth anything then you'd get my vote. But they aren't. It went to someone I can't remember the name of.

I've been drinking.

You're my ****ing best mate you are. Y'bassard.

And,

David the Mr. Gwilliam, I've not voted for you because that would mean taking this pantomime seriously, but I have really grown to love your posts. You have made them shorter over the time I've been on here. Shorter, more to the point and bristling with dry humour.

If these awards were really worth anything then you'd get my vote. But they aren't. It went to someone I can't remember the name of.
Looks like you took a couple of categories seriously, which is more than I can say for Boc.

I'm considering voting for lanxfox jr in all categories.

No particular reason, just want to see the surprised smile on the lad's little face.

Last edited:

I'm considering voting for lanxfox jr in all categories.

No particular reason, just want to see the surprised smile on the lad's little face.
Typical!!! We never ever get any votes from you lot in the European Song Contest either! Feck off and enjoy some hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669