Talking Balls Awards Shambles 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
(by the way it's my award; I'm not sharing with SJN).

Errm, it's actually my award and I currently have posession of it. I can arrange for you to have it every second Monday and Thursday.

Have you ever tried to give up crack cocaine? Heroine? Tobacco? Alcohol? Masturbation?

Starbuck from BSG will always be my heroine. Saving humanity from those wicked Cylons and ne'er a word of complaint from her and she also has fabulous diddies

I was going to say he'd probably be more successful if he gave up one thing at a time, s'all.

I wish everyone would stop being fixated with Steven.

You are the worst culprit. It speaks volumes about the quality of your life that I absorb so much of your attention on this forum. :icon_conf

You are the worst culprit. It speaks volumes about the quality of your life that I absorb so much of your attention on this forum. :icon_conf
Sod that. We've been trying to interview you for two days. Can you spare a moment to talk about your new title?

**** of the year, eh? Wonder why they voted you that then because you didn't get my vote. I suggested a different category entirely.

**** of the year, eh? Wonder why they voted you that then because you didn't get my vote. I suggested a different category entirely.

There are some closeted, uninteresting and sensitive souls out there who need to get out more. nono.gif yawn.gif

It's Jebus for heaven sake. And if it's any consolation Steven, I didn't vote for you in the liar of the year category.

Who cares? I am very bored with all the stupid comments about and/or directed at me.
yawn.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00