Talking Balls Awards Shambles 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiasco it may have been, but you didn't vote so you're not entitled to an opinion. In fact, I'll be checking the CCTV to make sure you didn't eat any of the food I put on. Your husband, on the other hand, did vote, albeit only in one category.

I had a sneaky look at the buffet, and can't say I was impressed. More Iceland than M&S.

Who cares? I am very bored with all the stupid comments about and/or directed at me.
yawn.gif
Does this mean you don't feel you've truly earned this accolade? Who would you have voted for? What do you think this title will do for your career?

You should get that looked at........

Fatigue can mean feeling tired, sleepy or lacking energy. Fatigue may be due to medical causes, lifestyle or emotional concerns or stress. Depression, anxiety or grief can all cause fatigue. Too little or too much sleep can cause fatigue. Medical causes of fatigue may include flu, glandular fever, anaemia, sleep disorders such as sleep apnoea or restless leg syndrome, CFS/ME (formerly known as chronic fatigue syndrome or myalgic encephalopathy), hypothyroidism, heart problems, cancer and other conditions.

You should get that looked at........

On reading your posts, this might be more appropriate.
yawn.gif

Boredom has been defined by C. D. Fisher in terms of its central psychological processes: “an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity.” M. R. Leary and others describe boredom as “an affective experience associated with cognitive attentional processes.” In positive psychology, boredom is described as a response to a moderate challenge for which the subject has more than enough skill.

Im annoyed someone voted me for moron of the year :mad:

I can't understand why anybody would give you a vote for that category...

Found it... I don't know how I missed it.

... but I think I might have worked it out

What Macky has done is that he has used the fact that Kingy_85 couldn't find this thread to try and solve the quandary as to why Kingy_85 received one vote for 'Moron of the year'.

What is confusing is why Macky chose to make a joke that was already implied, albeit in a different manner, just two posts prior.

What is confusing is why Macky chose to make a joke that was already implied, albeit in a different manner, just two posts prior and thereby revealing two of the posters on his ignore list.

sussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00